The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Breeding
 Water droplets

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bone Posted - 11/06/2013 : 19:32:51
Ok i am getting a little concerned about the water droplets in the box in the incubator.i have started to put a few holes in the box and humidity is holding at 89% if u can believe the hydrometer. I am keeping good temps 31.1c to 31.6 which is 88f to 89f. Couple of questions i have researched what are the min and max temps for incubation? Also what is min humidity? Any tips for the water droplets? Do i just keep adding holes.no eggs yet due from Thursday.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bone Posted - 13/06/2013 : 15:24:12
I am using a poly box. My temps r good point 3 or 4 flux
hodgie Posted - 13/06/2013 : 15:21:47
What are you using as an incubator? if its doing the job properly your temps shouldn`t change.
Bone Posted - 13/06/2013 : 15:06:59
Thankyou So i am worrying about nothing really. When people say they only open the egg box once a week how do they over come the water droplets?the reason i askf about min temps is because i have read other people incubating at lower temps so they dont risk cooking the eggs.just wondered what the tolerance was
Kelfezond Posted - 13/06/2013 : 15:00:50
If you're refering to water drops on the lid of the egg boxes then it's completely normal. Mine are normally soaked every night I take the lid off and give it a wipe then replace it. If you add too many holes you'll lose the water and the humidity.

As for min and max temps personally I don't let my temps drop below 30 or raise above 32.
Bone Posted - 13/06/2013 : 14:56:34
Can anyone answer this please.

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000