The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 Price of 3 years old spider royals??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sash Posted - 27/12/2009 : 16:19:08
What sort of price can I expect to pay for a Female spider royal at least 2 years old, preferrably 3 years old.
Also what are the chances of being able to get one.
I want to put her in with my normal female royal, after she has her babies. I would consider a male but would prefer a female. I have looked at other morphs and spider is one of my favourites and I think it should be in my price range, (£500).
I like the butter, genetic stripe, pinstripe,pastel jungle,spider bumblebee,spider fire, spider butter bee, woma, clown, clown pastel, classic jungle, and inferno are all nice too and I would consider them. I'm not sure what the prices are though. I could probably stretch to £600

I can ask my local exotics man but I am not going up there for at least a few days. My normal royal is there being made pregnant, by one of his lemon pastel snakes not him lol.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 28/12/2009 : 17:36:07
For an adult female you're looking at around £1000.
Sash Posted - 28/12/2009 : 15:26:24
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

i dont know about prices but i wouldnt cohabit any snakes together..regardless of their sexes.. imo the risks are too big

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2922

I am prepared for all of that don't worry. I have a viv ready just incase they need to be seperated and for quarantine, before putting them together. I know alot of people who cohabit Royals and some royals with corns just fine. I am having a bigger viv made for them so they can get there fat bums in.
I may change my mine about cohabiting anyway, I have the extra viv that will be lying around doing nothing lol.
The reason why I wanted another female is because they usually grow bigger and are less likely to fast in the winter.
I am going to order the viv to be made this week so I will speak to the guy at the exotics shop he is very good. He keeps hundreds of snakes his burmese and reticulated pythons are rather large for me though. I can always have a stack of three vivs made, one for each snake and one for the beardies.

Thanks for posting that though, although I already know the risks of cohabiting, others may not and it doesn't harm to bring it to their attention.
HannahB Posted - 27/12/2009 : 22:18:19
i dont know about prices but i wouldnt cohabit any snakes together..regardless of their sexes.. imo the risks are too big

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2922

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000