The Royal Python Forum
The Royal Python Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Royal Python Posts
 Royal Python Morphs
 £520 budget, what can i get?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
acd1984 Posted - 04/03/2012 : 03:19:18
Im gonna start putting away £10.00 a week for a full year and that will give me 520 to spend on a morph, now I know prices change more than I change my socks lol, but based on the latest known prices what could I expect to get with this budget?

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Se7enS1ns Posted - 19/03/2012 : 12:37:04
Fair point! I have no direct experience in dealing with him directly, and I'm not sure I would be willing to persoanlly either - I'd much rather pop round the sellers house and check the conditions the snake has been kept in, and give the snake its self a once over for any obvious ailments.

I have a Bob Clark bred Fire though, bought from someone who purchased it from Hamm, and he is a lovely example of a Fire morph!
hodgie Posted - 19/03/2012 : 12:19:37
Then theres this one http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4412&SearchTerms=bob,clark
hodgie Posted - 19/03/2012 : 12:11:38
I wouldnt waste my time with Bob Clark from personal experience his customer service sucks. I once attempted to buy some Royals off him on the Darkside and got no where. Theres a post here about it www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4144&SearchTerms=Bob,Clark
Se7enS1ns Posted - 16/03/2012 : 11:50:37
Worth looking at Bob Clark on Facebook too - he does almost daily "Auctions" in the form of comments left under photos - some real bargains to be had there!

Separately, and if you're lucky, £500+ could get you a pair of young Fires, something to breed next year which would produce Fires and a Super Fire / Black eyed Lucy, if you're lucky
Evolution Morphs Posted - 15/03/2012 : 19:12:03
Donny ain't that far away is it ?

That's a good show not that I've been just what people say on forums
acd1984 Posted - 12/03/2012 : 13:02:41
Thanks guys i think, seeing whats what at the time would be the best way forward, its a shame that there are no shows up in blackpool (that i know of)
LittlestarRed Posted - 06/03/2012 : 09:34:11
I would have thought that £520 should be enough to get a pretty decent morph, depends on what you'll be wanting I suppose?
The reptile shows can sometimes yield bargains. I'm getting a Female Bumblebee from Constrictors Unlimited which I bartered down to under £350. She's being collected by a friend from the Hamm show. Another friend of mine picked up a male Mojave from the Kempton show last Summer for £150! Worth bearing in mind.
Kelfezond Posted - 04/03/2012 : 10:04:40
Aye the thing with the most expensive stuff like doulb gene's is they're a lot harder to find up for sale and those that are go very quickly, you could be waiting months to find the one you want so I find it best to just hold your money and check whats for sale every week untill like del says, something catches your eye.
Evolution Morphs Posted - 04/03/2012 : 08:53:24
Prices may be cheaper in a years time

£520 will get you
Some double gene morphs

Pastel lesser
Pewter
Bumblebee
Butter pastel

It all depend on what catches you eye ;)
jbarlow91 Posted - 04/03/2012 : 07:10:30
I think you will be able to pick out of loads of morphs with that much. I have seen enchis, cinnamon, ghost, mojarve, albino, pinstripe, spider, patel, mocha and yellow bellies all for less than £500. And with some of them you would be able to get two different ones for £500

The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000