Am i bothered ....
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  09:52:51  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address
YES I AM
Im a bit bored of wasting rodents because my boy doesnt seem interested in them. I tried him on a gerbil last night ... did the unthinkable to the poor things head and he still wasnt interested ..

Ok rant over
I'm not worried about him as he's eaten with me in the first week of having him but its such a waste ... if i had the space i would have a 'dustbin' snake as well, lol
A.

Ant.

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  10:01:04  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
The joys of Royals

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  11:19:08  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
thats the only annoying thing is the waste,get your self a king,mine eats all the rats the royal wont eat.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
Fully Grown Royal

Azerbaijan
1550 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  11:53:27  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address
Mine are on hunger strike at the moment too. Even Matilda the corn is doing the "I'm not gonna eat if you're watching me" routine.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000