Worn down ...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  20:24:11  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address
Right i think I've cracked it ... im weakening (well i was weak anyway) and i think i've convinced the OH who is not at all into reps to let me have a little CF royal i saw today.

He is mega lovely, looks a bit like a pastel with his colouring and a little fiesty. Was born a month ago today and has had two feeds although i wont get him until he's had 4.

I'm so excited .... if he was a girl i would be even more excited but sod it, another male it is bringing my reptile hobby up to two royals and a beardie

Ant.

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  20:33:45  Show Profile
Good news

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  20:50:44  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
ive said it before and will say it again "and the addiction starts",get it before she changes her mind,as women are prone to do that

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  20:52:47  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address
Thank god i dont live with a women then, ha-haa

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  21:18:08  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
I really should stop assuming

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  21:24:33  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address
Hahaa no worries ma8. I sometimes do think i live with a women!

Anyway back to the important stuff ...... I want this royal, i was going to be tough (as well as not being allowed one in my own home!) and wait till next year and get a female etc ... but this little chap is stunning, i think anyway, and he was in his little hide just waiting for his next feed ... every few minutes he would strike out at us for watching him so i was naughty and just kept picking him up when he settle straight down

He didnt like going back in his little RUB ... i saw this as a sign when clearly he just wanted to escape, ha-haa

Ant.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000