Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  00:15:36  Show Profile
I was in London at the weekend.
my wife and i where walking across london bridge and in the middle of it was a man with a basket. and beside him a group of tourists holding an early 08 or late 07 royal.

This man had clearly brought his snake into town in a basket and was charging tourists, if they wanted to hold the snake and get there picture taken.

it was maybe 18C-19C and breezy.
I did let him know, that the snake should not be out in those condition or be treated like that. of course there was no response.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle

Edited by - spor on 26/05/2009 00:18:39

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  08:13:39  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address
I find this so frustrating, poor thing. again another story of irresponsible pet owners

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

mourne
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  19:55:21  Show Profile
Thats not an animal lover thats someone trying to make a fast pound without regard to the animal no matter what it is. Know someone in Newry who has walked around the market with a spider and another time with a corn snake. I know this person to see and i know he has no thought or regard for the animals he gets as i heard him trying to sell the corn in a local petshop and how he talked about how he treated that poor snake i wouldn`t do on a beetle in my garden.

Deborah
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  20:50:20  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
you should of chucked him over the bridge into the drink and then asked if he was happy in his new enviroment and see if you get a response then.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Edited by - lee2308 on 26/05/2009 20:50:39
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000