Suffering
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2009 :  23:41:27  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
I spent the day at weymouth on the south coast today and was nursing a major hangover after going to bed about 4am,fell asleep on the beach and now im agony,skins on fire,just brought my boots up and my chest and belly feel as tight as a duck you know what,covered head to toe in sudo cream and look like a ghost,how was your day?

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2009 :  23:45:21  Show Profile
i went to be at 3am got up at 8, spent the day running around sorting out various animal problems and cleaning the house, as well as nursing the allergy rash and sunburn, and trying to prevent the OH from losing his temper.
i would have swapped with you anyday lol i love weymouth ^_^
Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2009 :  23:49:56  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
i've had the smallchild all day today while the OH was out. played in the garden in the morning then took her to ride her pony, had lunch then went to visit friends, went out for a walk with small child, friends and friend's dog, carried small child round for an hour! met more friends at the pub and had a meal, did the horses again, home, cider, internet
that's my day in a nutshell and yes i'm sunburnt too!

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  08:52:59  Show Profile
I must be the only one who escaped the sunburn! I spent most of the weekend in a shady spot in the garden reading, listening to music, having the odd doze and drinking frosty cider. Oh, and barbecuing various animals!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  15:17:00  Show Profile
Great thing about being Asian - built-in SPF 100!
Spent the entire Saturday morning in the yard, no sunscreen, no hat.
Drove 2 hours to Orlando to watch the Magic beat the Cavaliers - YIPPPPPEEEEE!!! Then, for the first time in like 8 years, dear husband and I went club hopping! Got home at 5AM, woke up at 7:00AM to pick up the kids from the neighbor's house.

2 hours of sleep made us feel like college students again. It was loads of fun.

Snake owner since Oct 2008, so yeah, I'm no expert.
0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
1.0.0 normal western hognose
Go to Top of Page

ddm10
Yearling

United Kingdom
189 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  15:24:24  Show Profile
there sure has been some great weather this week. Went to te beach yesterday and decided not to put suncream on my face so i'd get a healthy tan yeah right! went home looking like someone had forced a giant tomato on my head i look like a right wolly. Never again i'd rather look like a street mime artist anyday!
Been pretty hot in the viv too had to set up some fans to keep the cool side under 28 and thats with the window open.

ROYAL PYTHON 1.0.0
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000