izzys first feed
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

owain
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  14:07:46  Show Profile  Click to see owain's MSN Messenger address
today i went out to the local reptile shop and got some new stuff for my royal. i have now replaced the bark i had on the floor to aspen and have now got a really nice moss box for her. after i had her out for a bit wilst chaging the tank around i then put her back to investergate her new home. after a few hours i thought i might try and feed her because she was romeing round the tank with her tounge going wild.i took her out the tank and put her in a box in which i am going to feed her every time. so i had the pinky about 3-4cm away and bang she took it. it was an amazing thing to watch im just glad she is feeding and everything is ok.

just want to say thanks for all the info people this site is top noch

dazb
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2847 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  14:44:30  Show Profile
congrats on the feeding...

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  17:28:26  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Congrats on the feed. Do you mean a mouse pinky?

Go to Top of Page

owain
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  19:57:22  Show Profile  Click to see owain's MSN Messenger address
it was a rat pup sorry it is pink tho lol
Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  20:39:28  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
glad she's fed for you

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

owain
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2009 :  11:55:06  Show Profile  Click to see owain's MSN Messenger address
she hasent moved scince i have feed her is that normal? i feed her bout 2 yesterday
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2009 :  12:58:11  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
Yes, perfectly, she's just digesting.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2009 :  13:26:54  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
I never see mine for at least 2 days after feed,some times upto 4 days,so i would'nt worry.

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2009 :  21:03:22  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
Queenie is peering out of one of his hides every morning and every evening, even after a feed. he's probably still hungry cos he won't take anything bigger than one small mouse!!

Go to Top of Page

owain
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2009 :  22:38:07  Show Profile  Click to see owain's MSN Messenger address
ok then its just because my friend has tow royals and he feed them the same day as me but they are moving around in there water bowl. i also went through all the effort to buy a nice moss box for her and she hasant taken any notcie of it lol.
Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2009 :  20:09:04  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address
it's 'personality'

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000