no stat
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  19:47:20  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
The mat stat for my king has packed up,(posting on here to get a quicker reply)it's a double habistat so will be sending it back.Any ideas what to do until i get it back,as i dont realy want to buy another for now

Members map-------Want to be on the map?

dazb
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2847 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  19:52:07  Show Profile
do you still have any stats working...?

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  19:59:24  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
only stat no2 of the double and a dimming,were you thinking two way plug?

Go to Top of Page

reptiles-ink
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:09:16  Show Profile
Is it definately faulty?
The twin stats are configured odd, for them to fully work corectly both channels need to have a working heat source connected to them.

Plenty of Retics and Burms
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:11:47  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
it was all working fine earlier,i have built a stack and transfered it all over today and all was fine,now the stat is not lighting up but the mat has soared in temp,if these stats fail dont they cut out?

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:27:17  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message
If one is working you could put an adaptor on it if your setups are the same.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:32:23  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by reptiles-ink

Is it definately faulty?
The twin stats are configured odd, for them to fully work corectly both channels need to have a working heat source connected to them.

I think i might of **** it,before today i was only using one side of the twin stat as my corn used to get enough heat from the lamp in the viv below.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:37:54  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
brain wave! i will take the corn back out,put him back in the fuan and put him on top of the stack as the top viv has a lamp heating it and it is hot on top,sorted for tonight but when i send the stat off i will need another stat for my my king.poo

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:43:00  Show Profile
Is it the corn or the king without heating? Either way, when mine stopped working I ran my royal off my corn's stat for a week while I sent it back.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  20:56:31  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
not at the moment,i did have the king and corn on the double stat and royal on a lamp and dimmer,now i have the corn on top of the viv with the lamp so hes getting heat from there and the king is on the stat that is working from the double stat but when i send it back will only have the dimming stat and the king will be without heat,there for will have to get another stat for him while it's being fixed.

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  21:30:58  Show Profile
dont know about the heat, but i know someone on the dark side sent a stat back and had it back within 48 hours..

Is the viv getting any heat from the others?

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  21:57:28  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
i sent a dimming stat back a while ago,got it back in about a week,going to have to wait until i can afford another before i can send it back or the king will be without heat.might try and get another dimming stat and fit him a infrared lamp like my royal.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
1196 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2009 :  11:37:51  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage
Lee you're a jinx! Cyd's stat has gone faulty now

That's two stats that have gone in the last month. Plus Matty's broke too. What's happening to them all? They don't make them like they used to

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2009 :  13:02:03  Show Profile
Lee, i just picked up a mat stat from Ace Reptiles for £15 posted, you could try Christine she is on the dark side, see what stats she has left...

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2597 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2009 :  13:12:48  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
I put it back on this morning with no snake in the viv and it seems ok now,shutting off and cutting in at the right temps.Im going to keep it on for a few days without the corn in(just in case)and see how it goes,might of been because i did'nt use both channels of the double stat before.thanks any way anne,whats her forum name,might get one as a reserve if their cheap enough.

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2009 :  22:36:50  Show Profile
Hi Lee, it is ace reptiles....they are closing down, but Christine is lovely...

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000