Cheapest bulk rats?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acd1984
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2012 :  16:40:12  Show Profile  Click to see acd1984's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know there are already posts about this, but since prices and availability changes. That's why i'm asking

1.0.0 Lesser - Helios
2.0.0 Normal - George & Kairo
1.0.0 Mojave - Bolt
0.1.0 Mojave - Roxi
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko - Leo
0.0.1 Crocodile gecko - Pheonix

clodove-xx
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
27 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2012 :  16:21:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pets at home are doing good deals for rats at the mo

if its too good to be true then it probably is... unless its royals, gotta have royals
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2012 :  19:02:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its not a UK wide thing, P@H live food is localized, but it cant hurt to look and see if your local one does it. For bulk internet orders a lot of people use www.anfrozenfoods.co.uk I haven't so cant give any opinion but it seems quite cheap.

Go to Top of Page

CoN
Yearling

United Kingdom
400 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  03:03:59  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Its not a UK wide thing, P@H live food is localized, but it cant hurt to look and see if your local one does it. For bulk internet orders a lot of people use www.anfrozenfoods.co.uk I haven't so cant give any opinion but it seems quite cheap.

I use to buy from A&N or only from them. But they don't sell to public anymore, they now sell through a company called Kiezebrink UK - http://www.kiezebrink.co.uk/ and have an A&N Frozen Foods section on the left.
Haven't had the need to buy again so I cant say what they like, but the woman from A&N promised me it will be the same quality.

9.11.0 Python Regius (Ball/Royal Pythons)
1.1.0 Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose)
Feel free to join my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAMB-Pythons/160412530658527
Go to Top of Page

konrad1982
Yearling

United Kingdom
235 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  22:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought quite big amount of rats and mice from A&N through Kiezebrink about two weeks ago. I can't complain about anything and will definitely use their service again.
Go to Top of Page

CoN
Yearling

United Kingdom
400 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  00:37:06  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by konrad1982

I bought quite big amount of rats and mice from A&N through Kiezebrink about two weeks ago. I can't complain about anything and will definitely use their service again.

Thanks Konrad, just a shame they dont do Multies anymore.

9.11.0 Python Regius (Ball/Royal Pythons)
1.1.0 Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose)
Feel free to join my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAMB-Pythons/160412530658527
Go to Top of Page

konrad1982
Yearling

United Kingdom
235 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  09:09:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you mean by saying they don't do multies? If I understand you well - they do. The table on A&N website is exactly the same as it was. You just ring them and tell them you want buy rodents from A&N and you will be able to buy them as a multipacks for price shown on A&N website. Don't buy small amount from Kiezebrink as it is too expensive.
Go to Top of Page

Stewy-C-
Yearling

United Kingdom
103 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  14:50:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure he meant Multimammates, not multi packs.

1.0 Spider Royal
0.1 Pastel Royal
0.1 Snow Corn
"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about"
"On the internet you can be anything you want, its strange that so many people choose to be stupid"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000