New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

matildasmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
176 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  20:24:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think we have a super happy little royal, she is so chilled its rediculous lol, she loves bein out of her viv, explorin everything, loves getting her head scratched n loves cozyin up n goin to sleep on me or hubby, i am so pleased that we introduced a snake into our family, she has to be one of the best pets we have ever had, only 1 problem, i think i may become a hoarder.....................

chrisc
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
3326 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  20:28:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sound like one happy snake and yes the do become very addictive

1.0.0 burmese python,giblet. 1.0.0 BCI, william. 0.1.0 blue tongue skink, 0.1.0 green iguana, jasmin, 1.0.0 cape house snake, 0.1.0 checkered garter snake

my youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/pegrocks
incubate 2 campaign
https://www.facebook.com/incubate2
Go to Top of Page

matildasmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
176 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  20:32:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they do indeed, she is ma baby lol, sad i know but i love her to bits

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  20:50:42  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is difficult to stop at one. Better start making room for more vivs.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

matildasmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
176 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  20:56:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh im going to, would love to have a go at breeding too

Go to Top of Page

matildasmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
176 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  20:57:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but obviously not for a few years lol

Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  21:41:13  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh oh. The bug has bitten.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

Cookie
Yearling

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2012 :  22:53:18  Show Profile  Visit Cookie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's when you run out of room for them thats the problem! lol

Ive got 3 dudes at the minute, but I know if i had more room id get my ETB and I would love a wee hognose too, and a brazilian rainbow, taiwanese beauty snake... the list goes on!! Might have to move house soon lol

1.2.0 Royal Pythons (Sebastian, Romeo & Gypsy)
Go to Top of Page

LittlestarRed
Yearling

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2012 :  09:52:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aw nothing better than a happy Snake! :)

Glad you're enjoying her so much! Yep looks like you're in trouble, reptile keeping is some addiction!! Haha!!

Royals:1.2 Normals 'Hector'(He's my Baby! lol),'Lily' & 'Satan',0.1 Albino 'Alice', 0.2 Bumblebees 'Belle' & 'unnamed', 0.1 Pinstripe 'Stripy', 1.0 Pastel het Albino 'Pasty' 1.0 HG Woma 'Helix' & 0.1 Lesser 'Honey' 1.0 Enchi 'Max',0.1 Pewter Fader 'Pandora' and 1.0 Clown 'Krusty'. Others: 0.1 Corn 'Nagini', 1.0 BRB 'Juju', 1.0 Honduran BCI 'Lucius', 1.1 Beardies 'Beanie and Snuggle' and 1.0 Yemen Chameleon 'Jasper'(a.k.a Hissy Fusspot).
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2012 :  16:29:49  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lucky both of you

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

acd1984
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
687 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2012 :  17:58:09  Show Profile  Click to see acd1984's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the dark side, cant wait for pics of all your new additions in a few weeks ;) mwahahahaha

1.0.0 Lesser - Helios
2.0.0 Normal - George & Kairo
1.0.0 Mojave - Bolt
0.1.0 Mojave - Roxi
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko - Leo
0.0.1 Crocodile gecko - Pheonix

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page