not the brightest spark
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2012 :  07:48:32  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ra, our tiawanese, was out for walkies before his feed. I was already holding Henry the Hoggy and our daughter was curled up with Slinky, her Royal, so Jane took Ra with her whenshe went to get his mouse. I think he was up her sleeve at that point. When she came back with the mouse and put it down to defrost Ra came out of Janes sleeve and started winding around her arms, having caught a whiff of the mouse. Jane didnt notice but I was watching him nose at one of her fingers with great interest, (she hadnt washed her hands yet) then gently he opened his mouth around her finger but didnt bite. Must have realised it wasnt a mouse, then carried on mooching. Well, I thought lucky Jane and clever Ra.
Anyway, once his mouse was ready, he snaffled it up in seconds as usual, then went back into his viv to sleep it off. Except this time he went into his coconut hide, through the front door and started coming out through the hole in the top. We left him to it, but a few minutes later could hear a scraping noise coming from his viv. It turns out that now when hes got a mouse belly he doesnt fit through the hole in the coconut so the mouse got stuck and he was dragging the coconut around his viv trying to get free. It looked like he was wearing a hoola skirt. Anyway, we managed to gently ease him through the hole and removed the offending article. Silly Ra.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.

austin_89
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1248 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2012 :  08:11:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha this is brilliant!

1.1.0 Normal Royal Pythons... Kane (CF11) + Frankie (CB11)
1.0.0 Spider Royal Python (CB13)
1.0.0 100% het kahl albino boa Dexter (CB13)
1.0.0 Butter Corn...
0.1.0 Snow Corn... Alice
0.1.0 Red Harlequin Crested Gecko... Charlie
0.1.0 Albino Leopard Gecko... Cleo
1.1.0 African Green Mantis
1.0.0 Staffy... Alfie
1.1.0 Cats... Ebony and DK

Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts