New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Derek FRS
Yearling

United Kingdom
178 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2014 :  02:25:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi every1 was just reading a post on the RFUK sight (i haven't signed up on it but frequently read through the posts) any hows was just reading a post about spider royals the majority hate them over on there and i don't understand why i love my bee and spider they are my best feeders :/ and other than the bee having a slight wobble every now and then they are both perfectly healthy :/ so whats every1 on here opinion is there any serious haters like on the other site:) . Think thats why i haven't signed on to it lol to many critics on it

rustyp1974
Sub Adult

France
554 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2014 :  07:18:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Problem is on that site they seem to hate everything. I've read through a few bits on there & it would appear that if someone new to the hobby asks a simple question they just get shot down in flames.

1.0.0 Classic Royal Python - Apsalar
0.1.0 Fire Pinstripe Royal Python - Ember
1.1.0 Het Clown Royals (Male Pastel)
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon GG X Sandfire - Bert
1.1.O Sunset Bearded Dragons
1.0.0 Veiled/Yemen Chameleon - Ernie.RIP.
0.0.1 Pandinus Cavimanus Africanus
1.1.0 White Headed Dwarf Geckos
1.0.0 Morelia SP Jungle Jaguar
1.0.0 BCI Nicaraguan Salmon
1.0.0 Reticulated Python.Tiger/50% Jampea

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2014 :  11:48:39  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah RFUK is pants, I can't tell the difference in "head wobbleness" between my Bumblebee or any other snakes really :/

Still it was a hard decision to choose if I should breed her or not, I wouldn't want to add a corkscrewer to the gene pool.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Murphy123
Hatchling

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2014 :  14:09:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a female spider and she is also my best feeder she would eat every day if she was offered,she only has a slight wobble at feeding time and she will miss her strike sometimes but other than that she is fine,also in my opinion one of the nicest looking royals :)
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2014 :  20:09:44  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Our female is a bit wobbly but love her to bits. Great feeder as well. I do plan to breed her as the extent of the parent wobble doesn't seem to pass on. Having followed some of the big breeders, their opinion is the extent of the offspring's wobble can not be gauged from the parents ie parent with next to no wobble can produce offspring with big wobble and vice versa.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page

phlegmatical
Yearling

United Kingdom
403 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2014 :  20:53:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use rfuk a lot and haven't had anyone hate on me and found it very useful... There are some arses on there but the arguing etc always seems to involve the same few people
Go to Top of Page

boomslang
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2025 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2014 :  16:14:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phlegmatical

I use rfuk a lot and haven't had anyone hate on me and found it very useful... There are some arses on there but the arguing etc always seems to involve the same few people

Best way to advoid it,iS to go about your day lol.Not get involved in them kinda threads.

1.0.0 pinstripe Royal Python
1.0.0 Bumblebee Royal Python
1.0.0 Normal corn
1.0.0 Extreme red Hognose
0.1.0 Extreme red tiger Hognose
1.1.0 yemen chameleons
1.0.0 Piebald yemen
1.0.0 Tamatave panther
1.0.0 Quadricornis
Go to Top of Page

Baobab
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1393 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2014 :  17:48:02  Show Profile  Send Baobab an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phlegmatical

Great fun to follow the bickering though.

Royal 8.0 - Piebald (Dipstick), Calico (Flake), Pinstripe (Copper), Kingpin het Hypo (Gabriel), Soulsucker (Morgoth), Clown (Ziggy), Phantom (Spook), Enchi( Stenchi) .................Royal 0.12 - Pastel (Elanor), Spider (Willow), Normal het pied (Loki),, Pastel Sterling Orange Hypo (Misty), Normal (WC parents) (Cinders), Pewter (Tinuviel), Yellowbelly (Kaiko), Mojave (Milly), Champagne (Bubbles), Fire (Flame), Karma paradox (Smudge), Amoretti (Rita).Boa's 2.2.1- Eowyn (common), Snuggles (BCC), Bonnie (BCC), Bear (BCL) & Baileys (Kahl strain)..........Western Hognose 0.0.2 - Timmy & Henry.
Coastal*diamond carpet python 0.0.1- Pippin.........Brazilian Rainbow Boa 0.0.1 - Badger..........Granite Burmese 0.1 - Sally
Reticulated python 2.2 - Saru (purple albino), Cheesy (Sunfire albino white), Titan (Platinum Titanium) & Gala (Sunfiretiger het albino)......Rat snake 1.0 Remmy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000