Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  23:49:00  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok had a quick check on lil one tonight....she was curled up in a ball in moss hide.. offered her a pinky to see if she would even remotely have a go.. but nothing other than a body shrug... its almost like us when we shrug someones hand off our shoulders sort of a *grrr leave me alone*.. jolts her whole body.. so im guessing tht is my signal to just leave her alone till she decides to do something.. like blimmin shed???grrr..7 days in moss hide now surely somethings gotta happen soon??

i like my animals more than i like people

antw23uk
Yearling

United Kingdom
275 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  09:57:26  Show Profile  Click to see antw23uk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Any day now
I dont bother offering food until Obran my 07 is out and about activly looking for food. Its a waste otherwise.

Now i have a 2nd one who would eat every day if i let him i can defrost a mouse for him and wave it infront of my 07, if he wants it i know i can get a rat out the next day for him

Ant.
Go to Top of Page

dazb
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2847 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  10:01:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah just leave him be til he comes out on his own...

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  14:27:53  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok i shall leave HER(dazb)..LOL till shes out n mooching.. just leave her alone..deal with her SMT on her own.. ill just do water duty.. i know when im not wanted,....:O( lol ill be cool once i see something happening..

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2009 :  23:28:45  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ooohh she was a p***y mare tongiht went in to change her water left bedroom light on low and shes striking out her hide at me... could have been mice smell on me hands but did sani me hands b4 i opened her door(sani inbetween every dealing with each snake ) would appear her eyes are back to blk aswell but couldnt overly tell in dull light... moody so n so..lol

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2009 :  08:27:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
keep an eye on her, there could be another reason for her doing that.

Have her eyes cleared yet?

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2009 :  13:37:51  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
have just had her out n checked her, skins dull eyes are almost clear, seems more relaxed today.. she seems to have acquired small lump on her back, tried to weight her but she don`t register on scales.. doh..!!!! have to get some more accurate kitchen ones as my ones i already have are a nightmare

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2009 :  14:34:57  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lump? - Can you tell us more?

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2009 :  14:38:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where is the lump?

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  00:32:24  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
cant really say much more about it BE it is about half way down her back, no raised scales or skin showing... im keeping an eye on her anyway she is more chilled out now and has got vets in couple of weeks so ill get it checked then if still present, but still waiting on a shed .

Edited by - punumbear on 19/07/2009 00:38:19
Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  08:15:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

cant really say much more about it BE it is about half way down her back, no raised scales or skin showing... im keeping an eye on her anyway she is more chilled out now and has got vets in couple of weeks so ill get it checked then if still present, but still waiting on a shed .

is it visible to the eye?

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  09:40:59  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
WWWOOOOOOOHOOOOOO... finally got a shed bang on 2 weeks, early hours of this morning all complete so all the spraying down n re moistening bed n her defo helps.
I found it rolled up in hide this morning managed to unravel it n it measures 1 ft 6 inches so what basically cause skin stretches shes a ft ..ish???but yes can now relax ... WS havent checked her over yet to see if still there but yes it was visible to the eye.well she looks happier now so hopefully end of this week can try her on a nice rat fuzzy.:O)

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  09:42:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

WWWOOOOOOOHOOOOOO... finally got a shed bang on 2 weeks, early hours of this morning all complete so all the spraying down n re moistening bed n her defo helps.
I found it rolled up in hide this morning managed to unravel it n it measures 1 ft 6 inches so what basically cause skin stretches shes a ft ..ish???but yes can now relax ... WS havent checked her over yet to see if still there but yes it was visible to the eye.well she looks happier now so hopefully end of this week can try her on a nice rat fuzzy.:O)

congrats on the shed, you could try her with w feed when it is nice and quiet later today or tomorrow, but for now just leave her be..

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  09:44:20  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the shed, she took her time

Eye caps and tail present?

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  09:47:03  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yus will leave her be, shes prolly had enough of me sticking me mug in her tank n messing about with moss n water. cheers for keeping me sane guys i can now chill out and let her do her thing. :O)

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  09:47:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

yus will leave her be, shes prolly had enough of me sticking me mug in her tank n messing about with moss n water. cheers for keeping me sane guys i can now chill out and let her do her thing. :O)

good luck with the feed

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  09:49:15  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol.. i will not stress i will not stress....:O)

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  09:55:27  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Congrats on the shed, she took her time

Eye caps and tail present?

yus BE she is defo *ill do it when im ready ty n not b4* kinda girl, shed was fully intact tail and caps so yus she did well bless her.

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  23:41:13  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
SHE SHOOTS SHE SCORES,... INFACT SHE FLIPPIN ANNIALATED IT..!!!!! so guess u could say im a very proud parent shed and feed in one day.. so one rat fluff a week from now on.. phew.!!!!! lets hope this continues. :O) hair dryer worked a treat she could smell it within seconds.. strike , then second strike followed by awesome constrict.. bless her.

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  23:49:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

SHE SHOOTS SHE SCORES,... INFACT SHE FLIPPIN ANNIALATED IT..!!!!! so guess u could say im a very proud parent shed and feed in one day.. so one rat fluff a week from now on.. phew.!!!!! lets hope this continues. :O) hair dryer worked a treat she could smell it within seconds.. strike , then second strike followed by awesome constrict.. bless her.

congrats on the feed...

one meal roughly every five days is what is recommended till they are 400g...

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2009 :  23:52:06  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok cool cheers wolf.. ill nab some decent scales with bowl to keep an eye on her weight.. the fluff went down pretty bloody fast.. she defo gettin a long old girl.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000