New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

diesel
Yearling

United Kingdom
215 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  21:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i might need to find a temp home for my snakes or for someone who lives near to come and feed them, i need to find out if anyone knows anyone that could take them for a bit or if they know someone who lives in suffolk and would be able to come and feed my snakes for me, its not set in stone yet or dates but i need to know if i can get help for my snakes if needed,
or how easy would it be to teach my 10yr old to feed them? help and tips would be really great thanks in advance everyone

3.4 corn snakes
1.3 corn x rat snakes
4.3 royal pythons
4.2 king snakes
0.1 BCI

coming soon 1.1 butter motley corn

NEW WEB SITE...
http://kat80.webs.com/

wolfspirit
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  21:23:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diesel

i might need to find a temp home for my snakes or for someone who lives near to come and feed them, i need to find out if anyone knows anyone that could take them for a bit or if they know someone who lives in suffolk and would be able to come and feed my snakes for me, its not set in stone yet or dates but i need to know if i can get help for my snakes if needed,
or how easy would it be to teach my 10yr old to feed them? help and tips would be really great thanks in advance everyone

where in Suffolk are you? location will help, i would offer to help, but i am miles away in Bedfordshire...

"No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending."
-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

diesel
Yearling

United Kingdom
215 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  21:25:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im just a bit away from ipswich suffolk

3.4 corn snakes
1.3 corn x rat snakes
4.3 royal pythons
4.2 king snakes
0.1 BCI

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  21:32:23  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How long for?

Go to Top of Page

diesel
Yearling

United Kingdom
215 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  21:41:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
id say about 3 maybe 4 weeks, i cant be 100% of how long at the mo my partner dont mind me having the snakes but he wont handle them so he wont feed them either, and im just now looking for a back up plan if my oldest dont take to feeding them (she likes the snakes but is a bit jumpy and nervous when holding them and the last thing i want is a snakey getting hurt)

3.4 corn snakes
1.3 corn x rat snakes
4.3 royal pythons
4.2 king snakes
0.1 BCI

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  23:06:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you can get them to me, i would do it, but i would need there set ups as well...

whatever happens, if you do get someone else to look after them, check where they are going and grill them about royals...make sure they know what they are doing...

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

diesel
Yearling

United Kingdom
215 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  20:44:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the offer ws but i dont think i could get them to you, and i will make 100% sure who takes them temp for me knows what he/she knows what there doing,
i was thinking about my local rep shop but they had a corn die in there the other day and they still aint found out why so dont really want to send them there if need be as i might not get them back and that would break my heart
im thinking of trying to get my oldest more used to them and her feeding them but thats just a thought if i cant find a temp home for them
and thanks again ws

3.4 corn snakes
1.3 corn x rat snakes
4.3 royal pythons
4.2 king snakes
0.1 BCI

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  21:08:46  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the distance would be the hardest bit, rep shops do take snakes, and charge, but I wouldn't do it, too many animals moving without any real quarantine.....

Go to Top of Page

wolfspirit

United Kingdom
5741 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  21:15:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diesel

thanks for the offer ws but i dont think i could get them to you, and i will make 100% sure who takes them temp for me knows what he/she knows what there doing,
i was thinking about my local rep shop but they had a corn die in there the other day and they still aint found out why so dont really want to send them there if need be as i might not get them back and that would break my heart
im thinking of trying to get my oldest more used to them and her feeding them but thats just a thought if i cant find a temp home for them
and thanks again ws

how far are you from Saffron Walden?

i know someone who might if i ask nicely..lol..

-- Source Unknown

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
642 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  21:23:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When is it for diesel, I could possibly come round and feed them if you get stuck but i am going away at the end of august.

1.0.0 Ghost corn Tynan
0.1.0 Normal corn Sully
0.1.0 Royal Tilly
Go to Top of Page

diesel
Yearling

United Kingdom
215 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  19:22:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont have a date yet, iv gotta go into hospital for a op on my jaw (poss replacement) and i could be in hospital at least 2weeks and then unable to do much for another 3/4 so im looking now for a plan cause i could end up going in anytime if it keeps getting worse
and if iv someone thats willing to feed them for me then all iv gotta do is contact them say am going in they due feed next week rather than do a last min look around for someone

3.4 corn snakes
1.3 corn x rat snakes
4.3 royal pythons
4.2 king snakes
0.1 BCI

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
642 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  19:33:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well i am in essex, about an hour from Ipswich so if you get stuck i will come over for a couple of feeds but as i said i am away for a week at end of August.

1.0.0 Ghost corn Tynan
0.1.0 Normal corn Sully
0.1.0 Royal Tilly
Go to Top of Page

diesel
Yearling

United Kingdom
215 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  19:38:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

Well i am in essex, about an hour from Ipswich so if you get stuck i will come over for a couple of feeds but as i said i am away for a week at end of August.

thanks that would be great, and i think its gonna be sept mybe later
most people would be planning the oh what am i gonna do i need a replacment jaw how am i going to cope etc etc all am thinking about is whos gonna feed my snakeys lol, and ws wheres that?
i live in suffolk but im from manchester and i really dont know this area at all soz hun

3.4 corn snakes
1.3 corn x rat snakes
4.3 royal pythons
4.2 king snakes
0.1 BCI

NEW WEB SITE...

Go to Top of Page

chris100575
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
743 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2009 :  09:18:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diesel, is there any chance you could make your banner narrower please? I keep having to scroll from side to side to read threads you've posted in.

Sorry I can't help with the snakes, you're a looooong way from here!

0.1.0 Royal Python - Princess
0.1.0 BCI - Feather
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000