what else do i need
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

haderz
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  13:34:50  Show Profile  Click to see haderz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
in my room i have a heat mat and a 20/10 inch viv and i was wondering what other equipment i will need to house a royal. i know i will need a stat but i'm unsure on the bedding to get do i need a hydrometer what size water bowl what size hides etc etc. please can someone help me and would this size viv be okay to keep a hatchling in it or would it be too big. if it were too big i guess i could put a divider into it? and what age (roughly) would this viv still be useable.

i know i'm asking allot but can someone please help me.

thanks very much, Alex

sexychef
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
692 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  13:45:20  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
righty you will need to have a stat, at least 2 hides, a digi thermometer, a water bowl (i use ceramic dog/cat/rabbit bowls) substrate for a young royal i would suggest kitchen roll. hydrometer if you get one get a digi one the dial ones are rubbish. some fake vines/plants. as for the viv size it depends how big you royal is when u get it. that size viv will be fine for a royal upto about 30-40inches.

1.0.0 western hognose 1.1.0 royals 2.1.0 corn snake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000