Spike and the glass
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  11:51:27  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
SPike got out again but i found him in the same place he was before.
The glas was completly shut when i went to bed but when i woke up and checkt the reps to c if they were all ok spikes viv glas was half open.
No one could of opened it because i have a lock on the inside of my bedroom door. I dont sleep walk so i couldnt have done it.
So i came to the conclusion that spike opened it himself some how. This isnt the 1st time its happend its happend 4 or 5 times in the past 2 weeks so i think its time to get the viv lock out and put that on his tank until i take him out.

hes a clown lol

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  12:40:00  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Aye, I have locks on all my vivs.

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  13:08:28  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yup, locks on all here too (technically two locks on Jasper)

Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  20:07:47  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It was never a problem before sizzles got out. After that he seemed to understand the meaning of corn snakes if you no what im gettin at. Hes clever now before he was an idiot pmsl. Yup Yup lock now lol
Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 18/10/2009 :  20:11:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
glad you found him ok. luckily he went back to the same place. yep lock up them all. all mine or locked as well even the empty ones.

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2009 :  13:47:47  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
had the lock on all last night and hes still in the viv :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000