flexarium(siutable housing)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

the boner
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  16:40:10  Show Profile  Click to see the boner's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi there sorry to bother you guys i have been given a 143 litre flexarium and was wondering if it would be suitable to house my royal ,i already have a 3ft viv set up for her but was just curious as to wether it would be suitable.

matty18714
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2016 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  16:50:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A flexarium is not suitable for a royal python. It will allow too much ventilation, and will provide too much height.

Go to Top of Page

the boner
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  16:55:20  Show Profile  Click to see the boner's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey thanx for the help matty was thinking along those lines but thought i would ask you guys as you are the wise ones ,once again cheers
Go to Top of Page

MissCat
Fully Grown Royal

1971 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  17:41:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheeh...do you want to sell it instead.... ;)
Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
2663 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  11:49:09  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah a flexarium isn't ideal accomodation for a royal.....if you've been given it for free why not sell it and use the money to buy something more suitable?

Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

the boner
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  15:39:57  Show Profile  Click to see the boner's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry cat would have sold it you but my son has claimed it went to get some food and stuff for snakey and he spotted some stick insects and asked if he could have some ,said no at first but then gave me the look and i crumbled just cant resist the look ,will keep an eye out for you one tho if you want let me know
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000