New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  22:27:12  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I used to do the "If I get.........." technique, but now there are no more Red or Dead items to buy I just do the "look what I bought" routine, sod the consequence.

There was a time I wasn't allowed more than one, then three was pushing it, then 5 an NO RUDDY MORE, picking up the 6th this weekend.......

Apparently it's all about compromise. I just added that I am an adult, I pay for them, no one in the house goes without, so it's bought. (she still hates Jasper though and wants him out :( )

Go to Top of Page

PurplePets
Hatchling

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  15:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My opinion is....

"It is easier to seek forgiveness than seek acceptance"

She will accept an apolgy for your buying it quicker than she will allow you to do it, just go for it

Go to Top of Page

anatess
Sub Adult

USA
669 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  02:24:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband knew I would say no. So he went ahead and moved the male spider to the female pastel enclosure. Grrr... I didn't find out until 3 days later. Hopefully she didn't get pregnant yet.

Woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man...

Snake owner since Oct 2008, so yeah, I'm no expert.
0.1.0 pastel royal
1.0.0 spider royal
0.1.0 albino royal
1.0.0 bumblebee royal
1.0.0 yellowbelly royal
0.0.1 wild-type royal
1.0.0 normal western hognose

Edited by - anatess on 13/11/2009 02:25:53
Go to Top of Page

yardy
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
43 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  13:32:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After talking me out of more royals last weekend my other half announced last night that he is spending £575 on a laptop...

GRRRR!!!
Go to Top of Page

Nazzle
Yearling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  17:16:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay, found out that being really quiet works! Got me an Anery cornsnake today, with the promise of a royal morph and a sandfire bearded dragon as soon as we move house (Does anyone want to buy a house in Tadcaster?). I DO love my husband after all! (Although I am getting bored with Grand Theft Auto and think the new aerial that's about as big as the house is a bit much)

Go to Top of Page

Janos
Hatchling

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2009 :  09:07:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gingerpony

clothes and shoes don't work on me.........if my OH wanted a new Royal (God forbid ) i'd just ask for another Dumerils

Well that's just since you're one of the more awesome types of women out there =P

0.1.0 - 08 Anerythristic Corn Snake
0.1.0 - 08 Normal Leopard Gecko
1.0.0 - 09 Normal Royal
Python
0.0.1 - 09 Sinaloan's Milksnake
Go to Top of Page

boze
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2009 :  19:29:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont have these problems, my missus got me mine for my birthday this year hehe shes not fussed about me having a snake as they dont really affect her in any way. Theyre low maintenance, they arent free to roam the house and annoy her whenever they want and they only stink for a day or so every 4-6weeks!

poifect

D

0.1.0. Royal (Salmissra)
0.0.1. Western Hognose (Spiderman)

quote:
Originally posted by ruxpin64
I'm so happy I may lay on my back and pee in the air like a baby!

Go to Top of Page

JOSHNROX
Snake Mite

33 Posts

Posted - 17/11/2009 :  21:29:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
with my mum ( to get my corn snake) i just wen on and on and on at her talkin about them i named it before i had it and refered to it with its name and looked at setups on line and go all prepared and argued with every point shemade and went into shops and held them and thats what i am doing to get myroyal python , a week ago it was a nono i hate them but now its im not sure because of electricity let me think about it!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000