HELP I CANT SLEEEEP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2009 :  02:21:22  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
AHHHHHHHHH! its like this. For the past few weeks ive had bad times with trying to get to sleep. Ive tryed sleeping pills, herbal stuff etc buh still no luck
HELP PLEASE ANY IDEAS??

PurplePets
Hatchling

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2009 :  10:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fully sympathise, i am having the same issues at the mo.

But, i have been told if you lie on the edge of the bed you will soon "drop off" sorry crap joke

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
Yearling

United Kingdom
300 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2009 :  11:40:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ive been struggling to sleep recently and have found that a hot water bottle or two helps, i realised that my lack of sleep was cause i was super stressed because of work and my stomach issues, hope you get some sleep soon

Sigs by lucifer
2.1 Cornsnakes: Montana (Carolina), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender).
2.0 Royal Pythons: Q & Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun King Snake: Simba
Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2009 :  14:58:35  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
alchohol, works for me everytime, that or a 10 mile bike ride before bed.......(I prefer the alchohol method)

Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Yearling

United Kingdom
298 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2009 :  15:46:53  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
purplepets lovin the joke hahahaha thats sound m8 and karl i like the alcohol method buh it dont work ive tryed it plently of times but the bike ride mite work cheers guys
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
1196 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2009 :  09:58:51  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lavendar oil on your pillow

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000