Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  11:03:00  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Or even less here: http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=1832&ProductGroupID=932

Go to Top of Page

Lukee
Hatchling

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  21:03:16  Show Profile  Click to see Lukee's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Will it really ennoy the snake having the temprature change all the time like this or should it be fine?
Thanks Luke.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  21:44:56  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No, it'll be fine.

Go to Top of Page

Lukee
Hatchling

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  22:32:58  Show Profile  Click to see Lukee's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Went to the shop to buy my baby ball python and hes really nice, although they said he hasnt been eating well so I made a deposit and reserved that one however they said they would all me when they had given it two successful feeds, do you suspect they will keep trying every day to feed him until he feeeds or try every 7-10 days to see if he eats?
Thanks Luke.
Go to Top of Page

Lukee
Hatchling

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  23:16:14  Show Profile  Click to see Lukee's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Also does it matter that my cooler side is 65-70 degress or will my snake suit itself to what temprature it feels most comftable?
Thanks Luke.
Go to Top of Page

Lukee
Hatchling

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2009 :  23:59:06  Show Profile  Click to see Lukee's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya guys,
Say if I get a wooden vivarium would I place the substrate just over the heat mat inside the viv say if the substrate was paper towels or would it set the paper towels on fire or burn the snake lying on the paper towels thanks alot,
Luke.
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2009 :  01:01:57  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you have the heatmat in the viv I would put some vinyl/lino over the top of it.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000