New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dmc
Snake Mite

Ireland
18 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  19:00:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was just sittin watchin tv and noticed something moving in d corner of my eye, it was the piece of bark in my royals tank and when i went over murphy was under it moving in circles shedding his skin it was really amazing looking seeing him rubbing against the bark! i thought royals dont eat when there due a shed? he ate only 7 days ago and was due a feed in the next couple of days? should i go ahead wit the feed?

dc

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  19:30:12  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
every snake is diff some do some dont 1 of mine eats no matter wat , the others dont or depends on there mood u can but try i try to leave it about 3/4 days after and then they take it, hope that helps

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  19:34:06  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have some that will not stop and some that it affects for a couple of weeks, suppose you won't know until you try

Go to Top of Page

dmc
Snake Mite

Ireland
18 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  19:41:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanx i think ill wait til the weekend just incase? both my royals have always shed during the nit so dis was my 1st time actually seeing it!! unfortunately not a clean full shed dis time so looks like its bath time 2moro!!

dc
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000