Woo hoo!!! poo at last!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  21:09:19  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hiya guys, just thought i would give a quick update on sheba, she had shed a couple of weeks ago but had done no 'business'. came home yesterday to find a looooverly surprise for me! gotta say you were all right about thinking a dog had got in there! Have also had another breakthro, she is now coming to the doors to me and i can handle her from there. have had her now for about 6 weeks and my patience has been rewarded, have had her out a couple of times now and she seems really inquisitive when out. soooo thrilled with her! will try to get some piccys of her when she has settled a little more.

1.1.0 Royal (Dash,Sheba & Ditto)
1.1.0 Western Hognose (Frank & Grace)
0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  21:19:32  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
omg am so happy 4 u , its soooooooo hard isnt the hands off period cant wait for the pictures hun x x x

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  21:39:11  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nice one

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000