New little girl.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filardimarg2
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2010 :  21:07:16  Show Profile  Click to see filardimarg2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have been looking for a female b/p for some time now, i went over to my local reptile shop today & asked in there, Matt said he had one, she came in last saturday, so i put a deposit down on her.
She is 08 & a normal, she had been returned to Matt because she bites, but Matt said she hasn't atempted to bite him, i took her & she was fine, the previous owner said he was affraid of her, so seems he kept putting his hand in the viv but as she went towards his, he withdrew it quickly, so we both think that is why she used to bit him.
I think her name will be either Sky or Yasmin, i will collect her next week.

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2010 :  21:57:54  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice Matt r u on about vine & viper matt ??

Go to Top of Page

filardimarg2
Hatchling

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  11:04:54  Show Profile  Click to see filardimarg2's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the confusion, neither of those Matt's, he is the owner of Elite Reptiles in Rugby, Warwickshire. Great place to visit.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  11:39:44  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats. Nice shop too.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000