Lost snakes !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  20:18:25  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just came off corn snake link from reading about snake that have got out then been found was reading through them some are so funny others are very sad was wondering has any one on here got any stories to share !!

boze
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  21:46:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wee hognose escaped not long ago, he was only about 9 grams! I found him under the carpet under the couch... yes I had started lifting carpets!

He called Spiderman and lived up to his name! Its about a four foot drop to the floor from his RUB...

D

0.1.0. Royal (Salmissra)
0.0.1. Western Hognose (Spiderman)

quote:
Originally posted by ruxpin64
I'm so happy I may lay on my back and pee in the air like a baby!

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  11:31:41  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha spiderman he should be called spider PIG been a hog nose hehehehe it must of been scary?

Go to Top of Page

boze
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  18:43:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was distraught, a state of mind that I am almost never in, being the cool-headed chap that I am. But it was HORRIBLE, the feeling that somehow it was my fault because hes my responsibility but accidents happen. There was a [i]tiny[/] hole at the back of his RUB, which had been there for weeks and I think it was when he was shedding and going round the RUB rubbing his nose on it that he came across it and decided to squeeze out. I still dont know how he managed it, I would never have thought it was possible!

D

0.1.0. Royal (Salmissra)
0.0.1. Western Hognose (Spiderman)

quote:
Originally posted by ruxpin64
I'm so happy I may lay on my back and pee in the air like a baby!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000