Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  20:46:22  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nicely.

Go to Top of Page

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  21:48:27  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
fantastic!

1.1.0 Royal (Dash,Sheba & Ditto)
1.1.0 Western Hognose (Frank & Grace)
0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  21:59:35  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am so happy, that means now he has finally settled in and i feel good now cuz he fed with only 2 refusals (first week and wed cuz in shed) and he has shed

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  23:10:16  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congrats Danny. Fabulous news.

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2010 :  16:38:58  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well bulet decided to have an akward feed on monday, he struck at the mouse and bit its leg, so tried to eat it front leg first, he got down to the end of the mouses leg and couldnt eat anything else cuz it was side on, he then couldn't get the mouse leg out his mouth so i had to help, luckily i didn't get bitten and at 10:30 at night it took us a whole hour to start to eat the mouse, lol
edit: he also pood on sat/sun, was his first with me, jjst checking- it is normal for them to poo every 5 weeks?? i think it is but want to check lol

sig made by stapey

Edited by - reptiledanny on 04/08/2010 16:40:45
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2010 :  18:30:35  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nothing unusual that, 4-6 weeks is quite common.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  21:58:37  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well tonight i was feeding bullet and at the end once he had finished i started to make his way up out the faun, he was looking at me, and i though "ohh, i'll see what happens if i start to put my hand near him, and u bet it, he bit me

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  07:54:03  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol - fool

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  12:30:59  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

lol - fool

lol thanks

is it normal for bullet to be roaming his cage for ages after a feed.
i fed bullet at 9 last night, then my dad went up stairs and had a quick peek at him and he was roaming the cage, i thought nothing of it and i went up to bed at 12 and had a quick peek at him and he was still roaming the cage, thats 3 hours after feeding, is this normal, if not then what is it

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  12:57:03  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe he was still hungry and looking to see if he could find more?

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  14:22:46  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i was thinking that, will have to weigh him and weigh his food to see if he is getting 10 percent of his body weight lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  09:20:57  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well, does this sound good, when we got him he wieghed ough;y around 105 grams, and i weighed him on wednesday and he weighed 165 grams, is that a good increase in weight, 60 grams since june 20th?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  10:03:09  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very good.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  15:47:45  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
try now to judge on weight alone , if he is happy and feels smooth then just weigh every one shed etc otherwise when it slows down or drops a little ur be panicing lol !!

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  11:30:57  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well i finally remembered to weigh the mouse tonight, the mouse was 17 grams and bullet is around 170 grams, so is perfectly 10%, but he haxs not gone into his hide all night, i fed him at 9, and was up to 12 in the same room as him, and he didn't go and hide at all, then when i woke at 8 this morning he was still out and about, y is he doing this, its as if he has already digested it as when i went to change his water this morning he came rushing out the tank wanting to be handled? crazy snake, i didn't as pushed him back in but ....????

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  11:53:52  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe was being opportunist and looking for more food.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  07:21:21  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
right, this is twice now that bullet has refused food, he refused last wednesday, and he has now refused last night, he only ways about 220 grams, so surely he is not being fussy already lol
i need to wait for him to start eating again to get him onto rats now lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  08:32:55  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Weather has got cold last couple of weeks, don't sweat it

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  20:20:38  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Weather has got cold last couple of weeks, don't sweat it

oh, is it the wheather, does that mean whenever it gets cold they will go off there food for a couple of months?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  21:04:03  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It just means that maybe he's been put off this time. It could be something else entirely though, part of the fun of Royals

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000