Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  20:42:26  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He was probably just sorting himself out after eating, it can be quite a stretch for them.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  20:50:05  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
but he always does it, when he moves his head shakes slightly, when i start handling him i will post a vid if he still does it lol

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

spor
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1226 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  01:56:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
keep and eye on him but i doubt it there is any thing to worry about. as be said it can be a bit of a stretch and a younger smaller snake is not just as strong so it can also take a bit more effort to hold their head up. glad he fed for you. well done

0.4.0 Royal Python
1.0.0 Pastel Royal
0.1.0 Spider Royal
1.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Stripe Corn
1.0.0 Yellow Bellied Turtle

Edited by - spor on 04/07/2010 01:57:14
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  08:06:23  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well it couldn't be head wobble as that only affects spiders, prob what u sed spor, weak muscles cuz hes young

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  09:53:58  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ell bullet fed again on thursday, and i got to watch it this time, last time he ate it in his hide so i didn't want to disturb him, but this time he did the same thing, so i decided to take the hide off and watch it, and he let me, the strange thing was that he kept thrashing his head ariound moving the mouse, and eating sideways, as if he is resting his head lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  11:04:54  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like he's happy

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  14:38:44  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well i handled him today, first time i actually got him out and had a good handle, at first he would not unravel from his ball and kept hiding his head, then i put him on my nee, and he unraveled himself slightly and strated to just move his head from side to side to see if it was safe, so i picked him back up and unraveled all and was strtched out, i spent 5 mins like this then took him back upstairs away from the dog and put him on the floor, he was slivering away quite happy until i decided enough was enough and he sould go back, he got moody then and as i went near him to pick him up he struck at me i just slowly moved towards him again and picked him up from the back, then went to put him back in his cage and he decided he was thirsty, and went and had a drink fomr my hands lol, i will leave him again till tuesday which is when he gets fed again, then will try again 48 hours after that, i think he was just nervous and he will eventually learn that me picking him up is good as it means he gets to come out, then i can handle him everyday apart from feeding times

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  19:07:58  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i also weighed him, he is 105 grams, when would u say roughly he was born??

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  19:32:33  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Earlier this year, probably April/May.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  19:58:35  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
so if i say 10th may, thats my bday as well, or would u say earlier

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2010 :  21:52:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

so if i say 10th may, thats my bday as well, or would u say earlier

I`d say 12th May as thats my birthday

On a serious note its impossible to predict.

Royals owned "lots"

Edited by - hodgie on 12/07/2010 21:53:09
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2010 :  12:58:26  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well i have him a photo shoot today
pic heavy
these are all the pics

which photo do u think would look good in my sig??

sig made by stapey

Edited by - reptiledanny on 16/07/2010 13:08:22
Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  11:45:54  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fab photos Danny! This one is my favourite I think:

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  14:06:36  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks, might change my sig

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  15:16:19  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well had bullet out today, he is in shed, i though hes was when i fed him last friday, but today he has conferemed my suspisions, he has milky eyes and is really pale
i love the colour he is now, he is all brown, and if he was that colour perminetly i would call him moca, cannot wiat to see his colours after shed

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  15:48:27  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They look fab once all that old skin is gone - they come out so bright and shiny! Hope he has a succesful shed - is this his first with you?

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  15:52:25  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes it is his forst with me, looking forward to it, hopeing it comes out in 1 piece, i love there colours out of shed, and am hoping it all goes well

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  18:30:40  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll keep my fingers crossed for him :) If you've seen one of my other recent threads you'll have gathered Bruce is currently going through his third shed with me and I'm hoping to get it right this time round :D

Alanna
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  20:25:55  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ye i saw that thread, hope evrything goes good for u, it prob will

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  19:38:31  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he shed, i think he shed last night as i forgot to check on him in the morning, a clean shed

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000