Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2010 :  18:56:07  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think you'll find Pastel het Pieds roughly the same price.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2010 :  18:58:33  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ahhh, so all i can get is a female normal het pied. that is fine with me as i love the normals, i now have the hard time of finding a female het pied

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  16:57:10  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am feeding bullet tonight, fingers crossed he eats, will see if he allows me to get pics

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  19:43:27  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck, but seriously, don't be surprised if he doesn't eat after the week he has had.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  20:11:59  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well u were right piers, he refused, he kept looking at it but didn't strike, leeving it in his cage over night, if not eaten then monty gets it, what do u mean after the week he has had, do u mean after the moving around from donny and everything?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  21:19:00  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, that's what I meant, try again in 5 days if nothing overnight.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  21:28:06  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok, i might leave it until 7 days just to be safe, so he is a little more hungry, or would u advise i stick to a schedule with 5 days?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

hodgie
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1197 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2010 :  22:40:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I`d stick with the schedule. From my limited experience the younger ones will eat every 4-5 days if they have the chance, my older ones have slowed down to longer periods of time.

Royals owned "lots"

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  08:27:19  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its up to you Danny, it certainly wont starve if you wait 7 days though

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2010 :  09:05:13  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my thinking was that it left him another week to settle in and hopefully should be slighly more hungry, think i will leave it 7 days and then if he does feed ill get into a ruitine

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  07:30:56  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ahhhhhh, i am so happy, last night at 10 i was going to bed and thought i would just check on bullet, he was out and baout having fun in his water bowl, he was pushing against his tank to come out but i refused, i just sat there talking to him lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  09:16:10  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Awww

Go to Top of Page

AlannaJohan
Yearling

United Kingdom
162 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  13:50:48  Show Profile  Visit AlannaJohan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Awww

Thats exactly what I thought too

Alanna
With Maya, Stan & Lucie (Alaskan Malamutes), Bruce (Royal Python) and Keith (fiance, lol).
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  16:39:52  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks, i am so excited, i love seeing him out and about, i am crazy about him lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2010 :  23:48:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool danny, glad you enjoying it.

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  08:11:07  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
when i feed him on sat, he will prob be hiding, what sould i do:
a, move the hide so he can see me and i can see him and feed him
or
b, just put the mouse in front of the hide and wiggle and see if he is interested

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  09:52:26  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When its defrosted, warm it with a hair drier, pointing towards the viv, he will pick up the scent instantly and come out to investigate if he's interested. If he doesn't, just try wiggling it near the hide entrance.

Good luck.

Go to Top of Page

Welly
Yearling

United Kingdom
423 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  11:36:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol i must admit that i talk to mine. When they want to come out they tap on the glass. My king is getting good at it. He can wake me up he's that loud. Sabre is a bit quieter but she spreads her white belly all over the glass to get my attention. Who says snakes are stupid!

0.1.0 Royal Python
0.0.1 Mexican Black King
1.0.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  17:15:16  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, hope he feeds, otherwise i will start to worry lol
thats just me though

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  20:02:43  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes, he fed, it was so cool, although not excellent
i defrosted the small mouse for 3 hours, then heated it up with teh hair dryer, then i put the mouse in front of his hide, he sat there staring at it for minutes, then stuck for it, but hit it akwardly, only only had 1 fang, so he let it go but decided to go back in his hide, so i took the mouse out again and reheated it with hair dryer, then tried again, he has to have the mouse delivered to him, i again ofered from his hide, but he just stared at it then went back in his hide, so i out the mouse at the opening of his hide and wiggled it, still nothing, so i pushed the mouse into his hide, as soon as it was right infront of his nose, he had struck from in his hide, and started eating it, it was so cool to watch, he will get fed next thursday, hopefully he will strike and eat it in one next time lol

one thing, once he had eaten the mouse and had got it down to his belly, i noticed that when he moved, his head was shaking slightly, i am going to go and watch some vids of the head wobble to see if it looks like that, could it be that?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000