Addictive! Winner result!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  18:52:33  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just gotta tell u guys this, my bro came round the other night and had a handle of my girls..... I bet u can guess what happened next! lol! I had a phone call at 11.30 at night from him asking my opinion on a royal and viv for sale! Needless to say he has now got a gorgeous girl from Dave @ Scales and Tails in leicester. Helped him set up the viv and now gonna sit back and wait for the addiction to take place! Any bets on how long before he gets his second?????

I guess 2 months (only due to financial situation!)

1.1.0 Royal (Dash,Sheba & Ditto)
1.1.0 Western Hognose (Frank & Grace)
0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)

Edited by - Lettsy1 on 27/08/2010 23:10:03

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  20:44:50  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ermm 6 weeks he will find a way we all do lol

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  20:50:24  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol - what have you done to your poor brother!

Go to Top of Page

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 17/08/2010 :  21:29:55  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol well hub wont let me buy another one so someone has to! my little neice has already told daddy the next one is hers. thing is, it has taken my mum nearly 3 months to come in my house cos i have snakes, think she will be gettin a complex! ;)

0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)
Go to Top of Page

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2010 :  23:07:55  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
AND THE WINNER IS...... mischang!!!!! you were the closest! its only been 18 days. little bro bought his second royal into their household today, it is his wifes tho! (but still counts!)

0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)
Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2010 :  23:21:43  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hahaha i/ve never won any thing hehehe thats for update lettys

Go to Top of Page

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2010 :  08:50:45  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol sorry dont have a prize mischang!

0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000