Urinating alot?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bucky
Snake Mite

5 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  21:22:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My female royal is just over a year old now and just lately she has started urinating lots compared to what she used to. About 4 nights in a row now I've gone into her viv and shes soaked the paper. Its almost in the same spot in her cool end every time.

Its mostly liquid with the tiniest bit of white solid each time. Is this something to worry about?

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  21:28:22  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure why the frequency would change, 4 days in a row sounds a lot, but I don't know if that's something to worry about or not, sorry.

Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  14:46:37  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
are you sure she isnt soaking in her water to ease constamption and hence small amounts of urates and the liquid may be water as well as a little water ?? i dont think there bladder is designed to stop and start like we can if its full it just goes and to soak viv that reg she would have to be drinking some fair a mount do u feed ur food wet ? not that it would add that much .

Go to Top of Page

Bucky
Snake Mite

5 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  17:32:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She does go in her water quite alot recently but its definitely not that thats soaking the viv because where she goes isn't near her bowl and it stinks! Ill see how it goes over the next few days and hopefully she will stop doing it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000