first feed with me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2010 :  23:49:29  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi everyone im gonna try and feed ma lil dude tomorrow cant wait just hope that he takes it.

(p.s watching the mummy yesterday nd im not sure between the names Anubis,Ra and Rick what do you guys think)

Many Thanks Aaron

~AJG~

0.1.0 Corn Snake - Crystal

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2010 :  07:59:25  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck.

I like Ra.

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2010 :  08:21:44  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I like Ra too, I also found that funny ^^ Anubis, Ra and Rick, two might egyptian gods and the name of some dude who could work in a corner shop.

Hee hee.

Goodluck with the feed

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Lettsy1
Yearling

United Kingdom
147 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2010 :  08:49:24  Show Profile  Click to see Lettsy1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lol, like it! love either anubis or ra, but deffo not rick! hub wants to call our next one bert???!!!! Can see a 'discussion' coming on! (when im allowed to buy another one!)

Good luck and fingers crossed for u hun!

1.1.0 Royal (Dash,Sheba & Ditto)
1.1.0 Western Hognose (Frank & Grace)
0.0.1 Snow Corn (Ghost)
Go to Top of Page

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2010 :  23:27:18  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thankyou and he didnt take the rat but he has moved from the hot side to the humidity box today on his own so he must be getting more confident and his weight is 580grams ; how long shud they spend in the humidity box before the have chance of catching a RI

~AJG~

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  08:27:24  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As long as they have access tp hides at both temperatures they'll sort themselves out.

Go to Top of Page

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  11:28:41  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
kk thanks well ive seen him out and about when ive got home from work so im not as concerned now

~AJG~

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  16:59:12  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
why not call him rick astley :):)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g
Go to Top of Page

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  22:40:08  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha lick it ive jus been rick rolled congrats ;)

~AJG~

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  17:37:02  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol :P you chose your name ?
Go to Top of Page

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  17:42:53  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea thanks im going to go with Anubis :) and on sunday im going to try and feed him again by naturally defrosting the rat then warming it up with the hair dryer hopefully that will work.

~AJG~

Go to Top of Page

Aaronjg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  23:38:03  Show Profile  Visit Aaronjg's Homepage  Click to see Aaronjg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ive chosen Anubis because Cleopatra was said to have worn royal python around her wrist hense the name `royal` and because out of all the egyption gods Anubis has got a good job nd looks kwl nd god of death sounds sweet so Anubis it is. :)

~AJG~

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  17:39:51  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
gdgd. anubis sounds good i tried naturally defrosting and blasting it with the hair dryer and my snake didnt eat it but it was the 7th day after his feed and the last was 10 days between.

i was wondering if anybody could tell me if getting a rat weaner out in the morning and leaving it to defrost through the day and if he refuses would it still be ok to leave in the viv over night?
Go to Top of Page

mischang
Yearling

United Kingdom
482 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  20:21:16  Show Profile  Click to see mischang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes thats fine a few only eat in peace and alone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000