grr hoping it ent mites
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  20:53:24  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, as title says.. im really hoping it ent mites but over last few weeks my royals gone off food,has numerous rough dented scales and generally looks deshevelled... not her usual sleek self.i have noticed small brown marks on her stomach and isnt in best of moods...caught her bathin half her body earlier. im guessin the roughed up scales could be due to her constantly rubbing??? have just red up on hypo mites would it be worth going this route just to make sure??

i like my animals more than i like people

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  21:27:10  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Can you actually see any mites?

If you squash them between your nails do they burst with blood?

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
263 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  22:22:55  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
cant get hold of them... there doesnt seem to be anything round her eyes but one of her eyes looks cloudy yet all her sheds have been clean.. plus she has a patch of dry skin in the middle of her head running down to her heat vents... so im wondering if it is mites or do i wait for another shed n see how she goes???

i like my animals more than i like people
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000