Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  16:52:00  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm not officially on the lookout for a 100% het pied female to be Diablo's future mate, preferably an adolescent approaching breeding age but younger is fine, I've got wanted adverts on Preloved and Reptile classifieds.

If anyone knows of any for sell let me know and if anyone knows a website I've missed that deals reptiles let me know :D

Thanks friends!

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  17:34:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooooh, getting bitten by the bug eh? Good on yer!

(I've got room to talk - another Name has come up ... which means the snake may follow ...)

Have you looked at RFUK classifieds? Something came up today, but NE England and ouch! price (though I assume worth it as she is pied.)

Good luck in your quest!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  17:48:55  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awesome! Found a het pied female for sell over there so just messaged the guy selling it, hopefully I'll have a new snake for christmas :D

.. jesus this really got out of hand, I had my first in september now I'm on my way to my third, these snakes should be banned, it's like bloody heroin.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  17:51:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! That's brilliant! Yes, went on looking just to see if there was a het pied to suit you and saw your post! Hope you get her! Right area too, perfect!

EDIT - ps, no, it's worse than heroin. People can be weaned off heroin ...

What the hell - enjoy!!

Edited by - n/a on 20/11/2010 17:54:17
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  17:55:41  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Was a bit worried I'd get ignored as its my first post on that forum.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  18:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Was a bit worried I'd get ignored as its my first post on that forum.

Nah, why should you be? There are some really good people over there, despite the ... publicity, if you see what I mean (NOT trying to be inflammatory, honest!)

Feel quite excited for you - keep us posted!

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  18:04:43  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, good luck finding a female, and well done that you found one, how much is the breeder asking for??
i payed 150 for my female but it was hard to find a female and when i did i was prepared to pay anything and when the breeder told me 150 i nearly ate him lol

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  18:07:46  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I bet you did, lucky son of a ...

Been watching the classifieds on various websites for ages but nothing seems to come up.

I am a little confused about this ad though, it's advertised as 100% het pied and says the parents were from a pied/spider clutch, looking at the pictures of the parents I think it's a piebald and a spider, wouldn't the offspring have a chance of being just normals?

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  18:12:50  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nevermind, just played with a calculator, i get it now

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  19:36:31  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, the spider male was het pied anyway wasn't he???

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2010 :  19:39:44  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think so

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2010 :  18:11:47  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
unfortunately I can't really part with £250 until after christmas without feeling selfish, the chap isn't willing to hold onto her until January so I'll have to look for another seller somewhere :(
Nevermind.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2010 :  18:38:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, that's a shame!

Just a thought - did you see an ad by a guy called chrisjones on page 2? You won't be interested in the snake - she's a pied for £800 - but he's in Gloucester (reachable for you??) and he's selling her because he's got enough pieds. Which I'm assuming means he'll be breeding pieds and het pieds at some future date and might be taking bookings??? As I say, just a thought! (Or he might know of other breeders locally?)

ps - I've got a bone to pick with you. It's been months since I went on RFUK, and I only looked through the classifieds because I'd mentioned them to you. (Honest!!) Now there's a guy in the next town to me with three non-feeding corn hatchlings ... too many commitments, wants someone who's got time to take them on and get them eating.

I wasn't looking for any more corns. But how can I refuse to help these guys? I've got the time and the equipment; they are free but if I get them going I will pay him ... I've pm'd him.

Well, I mean, 3 more corns ... do like corns ...

But if I end up with them, it will be all your fault!!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2010 :  18:43:46  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry Bats xD It's your own fault for helping people out without them asking hehehe.

I'll check with him and ask if he has any or will be breeding some soon.

Thanks again :D

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2010 :  18:46:22  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha, just checked him on the forum and followed his profile to his website, already spoken to him his next clutch will be born in july

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2010 :  18:48:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - I know - getting quite excited though - hope he answers.

Good luck with your search!

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2010 :  18:53:44  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ahhh, shame kelfezond, its a shame that its so close to christmas now as well, and big harsh that he cannot save it till after christmas.

bats, i saw that thread and was guna maybe ask but it was to far for me, good to now that your going for it

i feel for you k, as i now how hard it is to get a female

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Cornpastie
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  03:03:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey kelf what weight is the £250 pied and could i be cheeky and get the sellers details pls?:)

0.2.0 Common + Amel Corn (Mclaren & Bugatti)
0.1.0 Boa Constrictor (Crystal)
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  09:47:13  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She was 180 grams when the advert was first posted so probably quite a bit more than that now since he's been bumping the thread for ages.

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/597961-female-100-het-pied-royal.html

You'll have to PM him on that forum :)

Also: It's only a het pied, not a pied :) dunno if you just mistyped or if you're after a visual piebald

Edited by - Kelfezond on 22/11/2010 09:48:02
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  10:48:27  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ah need some forum support here friends :)

Got a chap talking to at the moment selling a female 100%het pied to me for £150, I was a bit sceptical because of the price at first, and then he mentioned that she has "real piebald markings" on the belly which made me think... meh ....

opinions?

Go to Top of Page

Cornpastie
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  11:06:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
piebald markers some normal pythons have the same markers so they are unreliable, unless he has papers or proof of a pied clutch then she is a risk you can take, the £250 is so far away from me:(

0.2.0 Common + Amel Corn (Mclaren & Bugatti)
0.1.0 Boa Constrictor (Crystal)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000