Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  14:21:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's great, really hope this is the one!

Diablo will be pleased!

All the best and fingers crossed!

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  16:42:13  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
fingers crossed for you, you will get the female het pied
if u dont get this one ill give you the contact details for the breeder i got bow off lol

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  15:21:21  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Still no luck here im afraid, last guy I spoke to was up for selling me a female for £200 but I couldn't get the courier organized and I've not heard back from him yet.

Also got an email today from CPR in a reply from one I sent asking about a female het pied.

"Sorry only het pied males now..Con got the only one
Regards..

deano"

P.S: Also considering just buying an Albino I found local now to ease some of the stress of Piebald hunting xD
Damn you Con!

I will find one if it's the last thing I do ^^

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Edited by - Kelfezond on 06/12/2010 15:24:31
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  17:25:26  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if you give me your email adress and il email you the guy that i got my female off

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  20:23:13  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Kelfezond@hotmail.co.uk

Also, Let's talk papers, how reliable are they? I've found another guy (getting the hang of this, im like a snake finding master now) who's selling one for £180, seems a bit cheap for it so I'm worried (Comes to something when you're more happy paying £200 than £180 lol) but he says he has papers, do I assume everything is okay if papers are provided? I know they can be faked but does that happen alot?

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  10:02:42  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Also, the papers are from Brothers dale I believe, anyone heard of them?

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  00:45:01  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well didn't get any reply to the last two questions so went ahead and thought SCREW IT, I'M BUYING MY SNAKE!

I pick her up sunday ^-^ very happy about it, papers look pretty legit and it only cost me £180 so should be good.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  11:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, congrats again (just read about Diablo) and happy snakeday in advance! Glad you found her.

Go to Top of Page

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  11:53:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice one and congrats,

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  18:49:28  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
congrats there, and we look forward to pics when u get her lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Yearling

110 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  13:05:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Danny i PM'd you on reptilian
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  14:47:52  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
got it, unfortunatly im not allowed any more snakes for a while

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Yearling

110 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  15:33:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok no worries just to let you know, sorry it took so lonng
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  17:38:33  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
New snake has just arrived :D

Naming her Cleopatra.

Her certificate says 100% het pied and her birth date is March 2010 which makes her 9 months oldish, however... She is tiny, very tiny. She's a tiny bit longer than Diablo but Diablo was only born in September.

Does this sound right?

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  17:41:38  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
how much does she weigh, this will give us a better understanding of how under weight or watever she is
pics as well

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  17:58:30  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'll do pics later, not sure on the weight I'll weigh her another day, she's had a stressful night.

Was more concerned about the size rather than the weight, she doesn't appear to be underweight or overweight she just appears to be too small for a 9 month old snake.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  18:11:08  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
when you weigh her, depending on what it is, if she is a good weight, it could just be that some snakes put more energy into building muscle, some put it into growing, and some put it into other things, so as long as weight is good, then no need to wrry

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  18:24:07  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  18:27:01  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks BE, I'll take some pictures when she's finished shedding, recieved her in full shed mode.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  18:29:07  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Thanks BE, I'll take some pictures when she's finished shedding, recieved her in full shed mode.

always the best way to get em, as then you wake up one day to a new snake and a full shed (hopfully)

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000