New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  18:36:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi every one just a small Q my royal shedd a fortnight ago i have tried feeding her but no good she just gives it a sniff and comes away so shall i just leave it 4 a other week then try again or wot do u lot think pls help lol cheers

1xgtp 1xjungel carpet python 1x normal royal 1x100% pastel boa 1x pueblan 1x cali king

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  18:50:56  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just leave her another week or whenever u would next feed
plus she might be more hungry next week and want food then lol

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  19:19:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes - leave the feeding until the next feed is due.

If it's any consolation, my male has refused two feeds since his last shed. He's only a cf10 but I'm putting it down to the fact that it's the time when they do start fasting, plus two adult females have recently arrived at my house, and I don't know if the cold weather has something to do with it. They're royals - this is what they do. If you don't have a greedy corn then that is your excuse to buy another snake - the corn can recycle the royal's refused meal, if the royal goes on refusing. Some people recommend a boa ... sorry to put temptation in your way!

Edited by - n/a on 04/12/2010 19:21:06
Go to Top of Page

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  21:32:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheers lads i knew i could rely on this forum yea and like u say about other snake do u know if any one is selling a royal cheep do yea let me know thanks again

1xgtp 1xjungel carpet python 1x normal royal 1x100% pastel boa 1x pueblan 1x cali king
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  22:27:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try Preloved - don't know what area you're in of course, but there are a lot of royals on there - got myself a couple of beautiful girls recently!

Go to Top of Page

deadmansfinger
Hatchling

81 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  10:52:32  Show Profile  Click to see deadmansfinger's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gary

cheers lads i knew i could rely on this forum yea and like u say about other snake do u know if any one is selling a royal cheep do yea let me know thanks again

You could also try gumtree. I got my corn from there.

1.1 Royal Python
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000