Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  15:26:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
1400g round about, little more :)

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  15:28:59  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wow, is a big boy then, will be ready to breed, have u seen any pics of him? has he browned out alot?

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  15:30:36  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No idea, he's up for sale on CPR though have a look on the site :)

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  15:36:06  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
not a bad price at all, 200 quid

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  20:55:36  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just weighed in Valhalla at 555g, she's put on 118g in 2 weeks, is that a safe weight gain? She looks hugely overweight :P

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2010 :  21:18:10  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, sounds ok, bit much but could of had a growth spurt, my bullet looks hugely over weight

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  14:50:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here are some pictures of Valhalla's scales for reference and a size comparison picture.

Being a geek I measure my snakes in the age old measurements of Playstation 3 Controllers :)

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  14:51:07  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Also on a side note, she was an angel today and didn't get aggressive, she got a bit defensive when I tried to take her away from the controller but I guess she's just inherited that from her owner :D

Go to Top of Page

CoN
Yearling

United Kingdom
400 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  14:57:30  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Also on a side note, she was an angel today and didn't get aggressive, she got a bit defensive when I tried to take her away from the controller but I guess she's just inherited that from her owner :D

LoL

9.11.0 Python Regius (Ball/Royal Pythons)
1.1.0 Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose)
Feel free to join my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/LAMB-Pythons/160412530658527
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  14:59:40  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My uncle was moaning about how her tail doesn't flow down her body perfectly, it just kind of cuts off at one point and turns into this really small pathetic thing xP

Strange man.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2010 :  16:29:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

LOL - she just thought she'd got an early Christmas pressy! (Either that or she was getting maternal over a funky cool-shaped black egg ...)

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  12:01:18  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Was going to add some more feeding photos today but trying to place an order of food from a coach through my mother to the reptile shop didn't go to plan and I ended up with all kinds of strange sized food.

Diablo had the smallest mouse he's ever seen, so I'll probably give him another in a few days :P

Cleopatra had a rat the size of her rub (okay slight exageration but it was still the biggest thing she'd ever had, was very impressive but took ages to eat (Eat your heart out bats, second snake gone from mouse to rat in seconds ^^))

And as you might know, Valhalla didn't feed last week so she had a nice sized rat this week, however when I lifted her hide she was in mid shed again- so going to have to wait another week she's going to be so hungry and I imagine very biting again :(.

I'll take a few pictures of Cleo next as she's only got 1 photo on this website :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  12:37:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Was going to add some more feeding photos today but trying to place an order of food from a coach through my mother to the reptile shop didn't go to plan and I ended up with all kinds of strange sized food.

Diablo had the smallest mouse he's ever seen, so I'll probably give him another in a few days :P

Cleopatra had a rat the size of her rub (okay slight exageration but it was still the biggest thing she'd ever had, was very impressive but took ages to eat (Eat your heart out bats, second snake gone from mouse to rat in seconds ^^))

And as you might know, Valhalla didn't feed last week so she had a nice sized rat this week, however when I lifted her hide she was in mid shed again- so going to have to wait another week she's going to be so hungry and I imagine very biting again :(.

I'll take a few pictures of Cleo next as she's only got 1 photo on this website :)

Ooh, Kelfezond, how do you do it, eh?

But very pleased for your snakes.

Have you seen my lot on here - Royalbob posted them up for me - that's why it says BATS' pics by Royalbob.

Oh, and edit - if you go to members' pics, I'm there too ...

What about some pics of you and Victoria, and all the rest of you guys on here?

Edited by - n/a on 03/01/2011 12:48:52
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  18:39:41  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There is a picture of me on Valhalla's first photo thread, I'll take another later at some point holding my new snake :D

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2011 :  14:41:41  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
And my new Axanthic has arrived!

We have decided to change our mind on his name after looking at him, he's covered in battle-scars from his days in the wild so we will name him Scar.

He is a WC00 Axanthic Royal Python, he was caught while he was an adult so I estimate his age of about 15 maybe more. He was originally in a breeding program in 2000 at NERD and then moved to breed at Crystal Palace Reptiles, he's now been replaced there and came to retire with me :) Haven't weighed him yet but he was around 1500g at the shop.

This is him coming out of his lovely red snake bag

We took some pictures to gauge his size first.

And then some of me handling him.

And him giving me a kiss :D

And then put him in his vivarium where he tied himself in a knot!

And then decided to take a sliver on the wall, defying gravity completely.

That's all from him so far will take more later :)

Edited by - Kelfezond on 14/01/2011 14:44:33
Go to Top of Page

tAnYa
Hatchling

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2011 :  15:37:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice in deed! You must be well excited today to bring him home! Can't wait to go and get ours at CPR!
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2011 :  16:15:02  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Can't wait to see yours :D

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2011 :  17:32:07  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he looks lovely, nice pattern

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/01/2011 :  20:13:12  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Couple more pictures of Cleopatra my CB10 het pied female.

This is her literally pushing her hide out so she can squeeze out a small gap when there is a perfectly good exit on the other side of the hide >.>

Here she is trying to get a drink of blood o.o I'm a little worried about her mind.

And now I'm getting a little scared, I think she might be plotting with Diablo, should rename them "Pinky and the brain"

Diablo: Gee, Cleo what do you want to do tonight?
Cleo: The same thing we do every night, Diablo. Try to take over the world!

Edited by - Kelfezond on 22/01/2011 20:13:33
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  10:36:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Some more Photos of Diablo on his favourite toy in the whole world!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000