Posted - 03/01/2011 :  21:53:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, congrats! Cool!

Go to Top of Page

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  00:21:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news, post pics when you get the little fella. Danny and Gmac are running a picture comp at the mo so perfect timing.

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

rockroyal
Yearling

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  10:04:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds good but how do i upload??????????? never done it before

3.1.0 royal python
2.0.0 corn snake
0.1.0 western hognose
0.1.0 bci
Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  10:40:08  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Upload to Photobucket and then post the [IMG] file into a post on here.

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  11:12:35  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is there a step by step guide stickied for uploading via photobucket? If not I'm more than happy to go make one.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  11:27:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Page 3 of the photos forum, 'photos' by Gary turned into a very good step by step description by Royalbob - I said I thought it ought to be stickied as a useful bit of info to add to the sticky already posted re pics.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  12:51:23  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Page 3 of the photos forum, 'photos' by Gary turned into a very good step by step description by Royalbob - I said I thought it ought to be stickied as a useful bit of info to add to the sticky already posted re pics.

Done, http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4932

Photobucket has changed its layout, so the old sticky is not quite as comprehensive as it used to be.

I don't read every single post on here (believe it or not), so if you want to make sure I know about something, feel free to e-mail me

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  13:16:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Done, http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4932

Photobucket has changed its layout, so the old sticky is not quite as comprehensive as it used to be.

I don't read every single post on here (believe it or not), so if you want to make sure I know about something, feel free to e-mail me

Cheers BE - well, it was just a passing suggestion at the time, and when Kelfezond mentioned adding more info, I remembered Bob had done the step by step already. It certainly made it a lot clearer to me, as I was always confused about getting the image and post up on a forum.

However ... now when I try to access photobucket ...my internet just closes down ...weird or what? (But that's another story!) But if I could get on it, I'm sure I'd be able to post pics using Bob's guide.

Go to Top of Page

rockroyal
Yearling

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  14:28:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Upload to Photobucket and then post the [IMG] file into a post on here.

thanks for that

3.1.0 royal python
2.0.0 corn snake
0.1.0 western hognose
0.1.0 bci
Go to Top of Page

prozacbear
Yearling

United Kingdom
130 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  14:42:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not the snakes fault that he's overpriced, if you really feel you want to give THAT snake a good home then go for it. I would Try and get the shop to throw in some extras to make up for the price if I were you, but I would still buy if I had really taken to him. But then for me choosing pets has always been an emotional thing not about investment.

Guybrush (royal python) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csapnto_Q5I

Cassiopeia (Brazilian rainbow boa) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5VQhPP7qVM&NR=1

Smaug (deseart iguana) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ZD_SFA8Lg

Axos & Sutekh (cats) http://youtu.be/AFCgZcHXuTU

Nessie & Nemo etc ( tropical fish)
Go to Top of Page

rockroyal
Yearling

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  09:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozacbear

It's not the snakes fault that he's overpriced, if you really feel you want to give THAT snake a good home then go for it. I would Try and get the shop to throw in some extras to make up for the price if I were you, but I would still buy if I had really taken to him. But then for me choosing pets has always been an emotional thing not about investment.

i could not agree more with you its just another reason i am buying him i look onto his home every morning and its empty but tuesday next week he comes home to me and fills the empty space his food is in the freezer ready bought a baby bath and new towel if he has trouble shedding i can`t wait for him to join my family

3.1.0 royal python
2.0.0 corn snake
0.1.0 western hognose
0.1.0 bci
Go to Top of Page

louise32
Yearling

275 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  10:25:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, if your happy to pay that then go for it. I was the same with my corn snake. He was way over priced but I fell in love with the little guy and knew I would just have to get him!
Go to Top of Page

rockroyal
Yearling

United Kingdom
470 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2011 :  13:48:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well my wife has taken over my corn snake (adult) and i always wanted a royal python so when the chance landed in my lap i grabbed it

3.1.0 royal python
2.0.0 corn snake
0.1.0 western hognose
0.1.0 bci
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000