Hard to find
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  14:32:57  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I'm keeping my eye out for a Pinstripe 100%het Axanthic for obvious reasons, found one for £500 but it's an old advert and the seller hasn't yet replied to my email.

If anyone happens to find a female one for sale give me a shout and I'd be very happy.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  16:15:22  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, they can be very hard to come by lol, xanthic still seems to be one of those morphs in the uk that it is not often found

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2011 :  19:38:50  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We will get you one Stephen don't worry

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2011 :  22:43:19  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've found a shop close to me who is prepared to import a snake for me, so now my search broadens to usa as well as england ^^

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  16:48:08  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lmao kel, so know we are looking in america as well, ill have a look and see if anyone has any for sale

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  16:58:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks danny

Yeah once I have my mind set its hard for me to lose focus hehe.

Also, I think ive found what im looking for just waiting for a quote .. Hold your breath and cross your fingers for me hehe

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  18:06:56  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
woop woop, so u have found a pin het axanthic, in uk or us??

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  18:17:32  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've found a chap who says he can import me one from us. But like I said if its too expensive I wont be able to

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2011 :  21:44:06  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
how much roughly have you found pin het axanthic to cost?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

infatuateddrummer
Yearling

United Kingdom
150 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2011 :  00:49:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Look at snakebytes.tv on YouTube that guy has thousands of snakes and regualry ships to uk so u could maybe get added onto his shipment and lower the cost!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2011 :  09:24:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately it was a thousand pound which I cannot afford right now, I was hoping for between 5 to 7hundred

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2011 :  19:40:54  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by infatuateddrummer

Look at snakebytes.tv on YouTube that guy has thousands of snakes and regualry ships to uk so u could maybe get added onto his shipment and lower the cost!!!

Indeed Brian does import to the UK regularly.
But much like Bob Clark his prices are high.
Seems to be the way over the pond.
Much cheaper to find one already in the UK.
They go for between 500-800 in the UK.

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
Go to Top of Page

Zincubus
Hatchling

United Kingdom
79 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  00:07:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bet you've seen this already but ....

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5164
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  00:09:05  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link I'll take a look :D

Also... Is anyone a member of FaunaClassifieds? I tried to join but was declined for some strange reason, apparently I'm a bot :O

I found this
http://www.faunaclassified.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219870
and would like to talk to the chap selling them but I can't get his email until I'm a member :P

Go to Top of Page

reptilemadd
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
969 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  05:34:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelf I tried last year to join but had the same problem as you and after talking to the owner of my local rep shop you have to be in the trade to register with them as they only deal wholesale you could always apply for a pet shop licence which should allow you to register but its also an extra cost.

1.0.0 beardie "magic"
1.1.0 100% Het Clown "Cerberus" and "Artemis"
0.1.0 Poss Calico "Ariadne"
1.0.0 Lesser " Kronos"
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  10:11:12  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wouldn't worry about it then :(

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  19:47:23  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
found this, i know it is no longer available for sale, but just thought it'd show you price range lol
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/601826-various-royal-morphs-pics.html
7th one down

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  20:34:58  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks alot danny but It's okay now ive decided to breed it out myself, I found one for 1000, a super mojave for 900 and a pinstripe and mojave for 600 so I decided to go for the cheapest.

Edited by - Kelfezond on 24/02/2011 20:35:18
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  20:38:43  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond

Thanks alot danny but It's okay now ive decided to breed it out myself, I found one for 1000, a super mojave for 900 and a pinstripe and mojave for 600 so I decided to go for the cheapest.

oh ok, so what is the mojave plans then??

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  21:11:56  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not sure yet. Probably get it to knock up the pinstripe at some point for a jigsaw

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  21:34:00  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol, i plan to hopefully eventually get a mojave and pinstripe and create jigsaws, they look stunning

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000