CB10 Female Royal for Sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2011 :  14:04:56  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately as I need to extend my collection for breeding I am getting a Pinstripe and a Mojave and do not have room for my lovely Valhalla.

Valhalla is a much loved snake here and I've only had her since September, she is currently 659g which is great for her age and she's always growing fast. She strikes every meal without problem and always eats each week.

When I first got her she was very prone to biting(Due to a previous bad owner, during his care she developed a burn on her belly which is still scarred now), she has calmed down a lot now but is still extremely shy, she doesn't like fast movements and she's not a great fan of being held but the progress she's made in the months since I got her is fantastic. I handle her every week and it's been about two months or more since she nipped me and I fully believe that with enough handling she'll become a nice social snake.

I can provide a vivarium (23x15x15 Will need upgrading as she grows) with her but it will not include the thermostat or light guard.

I live in Portsmouth so local would be better but if you're able to pick her up then it wouldn't matter, I cannot deliver.

MUST go to a good home and an experienced keeper, she will be missed.

Would also prefer her to go to somebody on this forum as I'd love to be able to see pictures of her occasionally but I need to get rid of her in two months so cannot hold her forever.

Email me for more info or prices at Kelfezond@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks everyone!

P.S: Pictures of Valhalla can be seen on Kelfezond's Snake Thread in the Photo Section of this Forum, there is also a video of her feeding on YouTube. (No points for pointing out the obvious! )

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/

Edited by - Kelfezond on 23/02/2011 14:07:19

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  12:41:39  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sold.

Now I'm all upset :( How am I going to sell off little babies when I get upset selling a snake who spent the first half of her life trying to hurt me xD

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

UnReal
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  13:21:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you do get any babys, I would be willing to buy one =)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000