New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  18:44:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI EVERYONE CAN SOME ONE HELP MY ROYAL I HAVE NOTICED HE STILL HAS THE EYE CAPS STILL THERE WHEN HE LAST SHED THAT WAS ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO ITS ONLY WHEN I TAKEN HIM IN THE GARDEN AND THE SUN WAS ON HIM THATS WHEN I NOTICED THEM ITS LIKE CRACKED APPEARANCE PLZ HELP

1xgtp 1xjungel carpet python 1x normal royal 1x100% pastel boa 1x pueblan 1x cali king

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  18:49:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Gary, was just about to reply to your post on Pete's thread - yes, it does sound like retained eyecaps.

Not the end of the world - there's a good sticky on this section re eyecaps, and on page 2 there's a thread by jonoandapril 'cracked eyes' about this.

As I said, I've never personally dealt with retained eyecaps myself, but hopefully there will be more experienced people along soon who can advise.

All the best.

Go to Top of Page

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  18:58:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CHEERS BATS THANKS MATE

1xgtp 1xjungel carpet python 1x normal royal 1x100% pastel boa 1x pueblan 1x cali king
Go to Top of Page

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  19:08:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so is it just a wet pillow case then what shall i do just put him in it leave him till there off there dont tell how there did it

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
Royal Python Admin

United Kingdom
11327 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2011 :  20:27:13  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If it is 5 months since the last shed, then another is due soon, I'd probably just wait and see if they come off this time as its been so long.

Go to Top of Page

gary
Yearling

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2011 :  19:09:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI BLACKECHO THANKS 4 THE REPLY OK MATE WILL DO CHEERS

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000