I'm going to buy a royal python
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  10:19:25  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone,
today I'm going to buy my 1st Royal python.
since it's my first time please guys advice me how can i pick a healthy one, what exactly i should examine ?
how can i know that this snake is in good shape and health.

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  10:39:16  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Okay well check the scales are all tidy with no white spaces between them or little black dots, that checks for mites and overweight. Check that you cant hear a whistle when she breaths and no bubbles around the nose or mouth that checks for RI, run a finger gently along her belly to check you cant feel her ribs to check shes not underweight and make sure she's not a triangular shape rather than a rounded shape to check she's not underweight.

And most importantly pick the cutest one hehe

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  11:29:41  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you Steve :D
This is exactly what did i need.

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  11:31:42  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
one thing else please, can you remember me what those numbers mean ? " 0.1.0 Normal Royal"
I think : male, female, number or something like this, right ?

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  11:42:15  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Male, female, unknown

So if you have three normal royals, one male, one female and one hasnt been sexed yet it's

1.1.1 Royal Python

Edited by - Kelfezond on 27/03/2011 11:43:11
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  11:47:39  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Also, how did you know my name was steve? :p

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  14:11:37  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Then i think it'll be 0.0.1 Royal Python ( Blitz )
I logged to your profile :D

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  14:30:01  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That makes sense :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000