Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wendigo
Yearling

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2011 :  11:24:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chepi is my newest addition

Had her on Wednesday, and she's been out and about in her cage, she was up the glass on thursday, so i opened the door and gave her the option to come out and be handled, and she ''hopped'' right out lol she's lovely, and so healthy to hold and see. She does have mites though, so i went straight over to my pet shop for mite spray, and new bedding, so i cleaned both her and Wendigo out, and treated them both. While she was in the pillow case, i weighed her, and she's 959grams and Wendigo is 393grams. Chepi is 2 and half years, (so '09?) and Wendy is 1 year, (so '10?)

Chepi is currently out wrapped around my arm, messing with EVERYTHING

she is around the key board, now a picture of my uncle & aunt, and now my Rock CDs. Right better post this now or i could be here all day saying what shes messing with lol

Oh, pics to come soon and if you're wondering what Chepi means, it's Native american indian for Fairy.

One more thing, i'm so proud on Wendy, she went though a shed Wednesday night/thursday morning without any help and she is completly healed

0.2.0 Normal Royal Python. Wendigo & Chepi
1.2.0 Dogs. Bedley,Nuna,Holly.
0.2.0 Hens. Orakiah & Astrid
1.2.0 Tortoises. Ishi, Pandora,Squirt.
0.2.0 Rats. Mouse, Flubba.

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2011 :  11:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats, she sounds a darling - hope the mites get zapped fast.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2011 :  11:57:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry - just re-read your post - congrats Wendigo on the shed - that's really really good, and the healing too, congrats both of you.

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2011 :  18:03:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
for mites but for healing Wendy. Look forward to pictures of them both.

Go to Top of Page

Wendigo
Yearling

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2011 :  20:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks =D Yeah, pictures very soon, just need to find my picture uploader thingy xD

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2011 :  20:28:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
try www.picture.uploader.thingy.com/whatsitmahoosit

Go to Top of Page

STICKS
Yearling

United Kingdom
408 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2011 :  09:12:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there congrats on the new addition, Ref the mite prob you may want to not bother with the bedding and switch to kitchen towels it is easyer to see the little criters also if you have any wood in the viv in the bath it go's with a bleach solution and then if will go in cook it in the overn to dry it of and kill anything left.What spray are you useing look forward to the pics.
Go to Top of Page

Wendigo
Yearling

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2011 :  10:21:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Lotabob; Lol, there's a site called that? haha. I use photoshop, just need to find the thing i plug into my computer to upload pics =) thanks though n_n

@STICKS; thanks =) i use Mite-Off Can't remember what brand it is as it's in my Reptile box, and i'm too lazy to fetch it xD I've taken all the wood,vines and hides out, and used Baby Safe bleach, I cleaned the viv with the same stuff, and anti Bactrial wipes, then rinsed well. Took the glass out the vivs too so i can get to the gaps. She hasn't been bathing in the water since, she's went for drinks and stuff, and checked her over and couldn't see any, gonna treat them both again tomorrow and their houses (It's able to get sprayed in the viv also) other than the mites, she's in great health, and such a lovely girl.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000