Page: of 2

GMac
Grumpy scots admin

United Kingdom
1152 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  20:39:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kelfezond
You are right Pandora has not fed yet but I am required to get her out once a week to check her breathing to make sure she doesn't need another vet visit and I saw no harm in doing that on the day we were filming.

I realize alcohol rub isn't a miracle but it's important to get new owners (which are who the video was mostly aimed for) to realize that it's important,

if it makes me a bad owner for having a boa and royal then I'm a bad owner but I don't plan on getting rid of her now.

not hinting or saying you are a bad owner, not by a long shot.

You have said this is aimed at beginners therefore it should include all the issues that new snake keeping involved in handling the snakes for example when it is ok to handle and when its not ok to handle, Hands ideally should be cleaned between snake handling etc.

I still think its cool what you have done with your mate.

Royals, Corns, Boa, Kings, Hoggy, Ratsnakes

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  20:45:35  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes you're absolutely right Gmac with the handling feeding, we all know on here that the longer you wait before handling the better and I was being a bit naughty slipping them both in the video quickly, perhaps that is why it slipped my mind to mention how long you should wait which I should deffinately do, in fact I might add some of this into the video description as an after-thought. Thanks

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

LucyB
Hatchling

50 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2011 :  12:37:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These videos were really helpful..... I will get around to watching more soon! Really informative, as a newbie to snakes and awaiting delivery today of my first royal I now feel much more confident in trouble shooting picking up! Thanks Kelfezond!
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2011 :  13:24:38  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No Problemo LucyB :D

Go to Top of Page

ajokocha
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
816 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  22:46:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome vids mate, absolutely awesome! Lovely snakes too. Great stuff :)

1.0.0 normal royal -Floyd
1.0.0 mojave royal - Smee
1.0.0 common boa - Brady
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  23:43:51  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ajokocha, love to hear that!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000