Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:31:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well hi again, DADDYO - you had something to say about my sig last night - now what about yours?

Should be: 0.1.35 BCI!!

(May all your troubles be little ones ...)

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:34:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheh hey bats im hoping to add one of these to my siggy! time to work on sarah a little i think ;)

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:36:43  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lol i'll fix it when I get in from work. Nice one bats

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:42:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Laws

heheh hey bats im hoping to add one of these to my siggy! time to work on sarah a little i think ;)

LOL - good luck with Sarah - sounds ideal, get one of these little guys and the two of you will be able to get to know the boa and adapt to handling it as it grows ...plus you'll be helping Kelf out with his boa boom (couldn't happen to a nicer chap eh?)

Oh boy! (Or oh boa!!)

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:47:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my god, Kelf thats mad, I cant imagine what went through your mind looking into her vivarium (other than I'm going to f*****g kill the guy who sold her this way). To think she has had that to deal with and the RI etc, she's really been through it. You seem to have it all under control though, well done on that. You'll have to keep us all posted on how they get on after they shed then its mass feeding day, I hope you've a spare few hours a day to tend to them all.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  18:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG - 35 rat pups every feeding day ... I recommend A&N - I really do recommend A&N ...

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  19:12:28  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lol I beat you to it bats I went there as soon as I got the little guys into their boxes.

If it helps laws i'm happy to take the boa back if it gets unmanagable hehe.

Yeah bob I was in shock, my girlfriend did everything god bless her, I was running around screaming oh my god over and over she was cool as a cucumber sorting it all out and making plans. The little guys owe their lives to her because I didn't have a clue what to do. Many thanks to jim the manager of south coasst exotics too who came to my house from the shop to help me deal with them and provided all those boxes for me.

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  20:24:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go Jim the manager of SOUTH COAST EXOTICS, that was good of him. You definitely got value for money there, buy 1 get s 35 free. Jokes about opening Pandora's box come to mind but I can't think of any that don't sound rude in the circumstances. Its actually quite funny that people struggle to breed Boa's and your drops 35 without you having to do a thing. I wish you the best of luck with them all, getting them all feeding, etc and if the mummy is anything to go by the babies will all be stunning, and laws has already volunteered to take three (that's right isn't it). Your going to have sore hands for a bit too with all those nippy Boa babies, lol.

Well done to Victoria, the UK's newest experienced Boa midwife while dealing with typical new dad behaviour from you

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  20:46:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Go Jim the manager of SOUTH COAST EXOTICS, that was good of him. You definitely got value for money there, buy 1 get s 35 free. Jokes about opening Pandora's box come to mind but I can't think of any that don't sound rude in the circumstances. Its actually quite funny that people struggle to breed Boa's and your drops 35 without you having to do a thing. I wish you the best of luck with them all, getting them all feeding, etc and if the mummy is anything to go by the babies will all be stunning, and laws has already volunteered to take three (that's right isn't it). Your going to have sore hands for a bit too with all those nippy Boa babies, lol.

Well done to Victoria, the UK's newest experienced Boa midwife while dealing with typical new dad behaviour from you

LOL yes - congrats Victoria, indeed - 35 newboa-rn boairns and a hysterical Boa Daddy to cope with! Many many congrats!

(And to those who don't like my boa puns ... - this is a special boa-ccasion!)

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  22:10:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Push at the next constriction! Yuk all that after boa-th.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  22:22:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL! It's definitely something to BOA-st about!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  22:30:44  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You boa-th need to be quiet now.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  22:42:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ssshh, yes, mustn't wake all the new little boa-ys and girls ...blimey, what must it be like, first night with 35 unexpected boa-babies in the house eh?

Bet Pandora's glad to have her stomach back to herself!

Yeah, and congrats Pandora too!!

Go to Top of Page

Lucy1012
Hatchling

United Kingdom
82 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  22:59:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh wow what a nice but some what shocking surprise.... I would love to take one, but have settled on not getting any breeds big enough to take a pop at the cat... I think they are lovely looking snakes but just a tad too big for me... sure you will find all 34 nice new homes :-)
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  23:59:04  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bats, it's great I just spent an HOUR filling tiny little water bowls up... christ my back is killing me lol I need a table to do it on now lol

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  00:12:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
heheh i may have said one , but they are just so cute! i think the missus would walk out...or turf me and the boas out if i had three! thanks kelf on the offer to take it back off us if it gets too big! lol . im doin my harderst but the dilema is we go away for 3 weeks in september and the boarding fee's for the other three will be massive .
on a positive note tho my missu said she will leave the boa decision up to me (her words, ) she said she will have whatever i think as long as its not gona get chunky! so heres the plan , i take one of ur male little ones , she will go all mushy and goo-y and then in 2 years time when its as big as her and wrestling her off the sofa , it wont matter as she will have grown attached! well thats aslong as the boa doesnt attatch to her a few times?? lol!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  00:53:46  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a plan. :D

Of course most important thing is that everyone is happy with the snake and if it ever gets out of control the snake is taken care of :D

Go to Top of Page

chay
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
40 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  00:56:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry but i cant help wondering if the snakes directly under the heat lamp may get a bit too hot
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  02:00:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of course , have been doin a lot of research over the past few months as u kno , to make sure we get one that does suit us both and that we will manage with . The snake will always be given the best care to suit it , whatever the sixe x

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  08:33:53  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Since that picture the ones directly under have been moved Chay but to be honest it's more likely the ones outside will get a tiny bit under their temperature. It's not ideal but after the first hour of the vivarium heating up the light dimmed down alot and the ambient temperature was much better, unfortunately it was the best I could do under the circumstances and as we speak I am ordering the supplies to building a rack for their, should be done within next week :)

Also, as we get them out for a spray every so often I am rotating the order in which snakes are near the lights

Edited by - Kelfezond on 10/06/2011 08:34:16
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000