My two corns...(pic heavy!)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  10:28:18  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thought i'd post some pics of the rest of the gang since i put pics of my silly fish up!

This is Betty, an anery corn, she's almost a year old, but very small due her being a non-feeder up until she was 8 months old, (well she took one meal of chick thigh from me during that time too). We got help from our local reptile shop (not where we got her from, she was from a family friend) and turns out she needed her housing super downsizing (she was in a 5l Rub, they put her in a cricket tub in a rack) and she ate for them first go! She now eats like a pig, and has grown loads since these pics, i'll get some more recent ones soon! But she is such a sweetheart, and even people who don't like snakes just seem to fall in love with her! These are quite old pics, i just realised i have more recents ones at home - d'oh

And this is Sanchez, a normal Carolina corn, he is a year old too, bought from the shop who got Betty eating again (Charlton Reptiles). He's not quite a sociable as Betty but is coming round well and doesn't bite or anything, he just gets a bit twitchy some days. He has lovely 'eyelashes' on the corner of his eyes lol, looks like eyeliner drawn on! i love his colours!

WIll post some more recent piccies later when i get in, sorry i started writing and realised all Betty's pics were ancient!!

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water

markmifsud
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  11:05:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice pics, I do like the markings on Sanchez

1.1.0 Pastal Ball
1.0.0 Normal Ball aged 7(ish)
0.1.0 Normal Ball aged 7(ish)

Bromley. SE London
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  11:33:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, they are lovely - love the pic where Betty's doing an impersonation of your dice and pearl bracelets, and yes, I love the normal Carolina corns, their colours are unbelievable. My Buffy's exactly like Sanchez and 2 years and approx 4' and her colours just go on getting better and better with each shed. Well, love all corns - they are little asbos somtimes but they're magic. Gorgeous pics.

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  12:21:49  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by markmifsud

Nice pics, I do like the markings on Sanchez

thanks, he's so bright especially when he's freshly shed!

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  12:25:01  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Aww, they are lovely - love the pic where Betty's doing an impersonation of your dice and pearl bracelets, and yes, I love the normal Carolina corns, their colours are unbelievable. My Buffy's exactly like Sanchez and 2 years and approx 4' and her colours just go on getting better and better with each shed. Well, love all corns - they are little asbos somtimes but they're magic. Gorgeous pics.

Haha, little asbos! love it!

i have to admit, when i used to keep Betty in my bedroom, and would get the usual paranoia about her escaping... so often I've looked at my bedside table and thought that bracelet is Betty!!! i still do it now!Buffy sounds gorgeous, you can't beat a carolina for the colours! I can't wait for my two to be fully grown to see their colours. betty is starting to go pinky around her head/neck with yellow blushing underneath... the colour changes as they grow are wonderful to see.

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  19:57:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Betty! That is the best name I've ever heard for a snake, I love it, and anery is my favourite, her clours are still very B&W too, lovely. Sanchez is a lovely snake too, very good body shape, very healthy looking lad.

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  17:33:08  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

Betty! That is the best name I've ever heard for a snake, I love it, and anery is my favourite, her clours are still very B&W too, lovely. Sanchez is a lovely snake too, very good body shape, very healthy looking lad.

thanks! it really suits her because she just looks and acts so sweet and dinky! She slowly developing some yellow now down her neck, and from her head to about the first third of the length of her body she is going quite peachy, the rest is grey/black and white. I love how they change colour, she was toffee coloured for a while!

Here's some pics of her from today, she's much bigger now!

SE London - Canada Water

Edited by - mystra on 25/06/2011 17:37:40
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  17:41:45  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and can't leave Sanchez out of course (again!)

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  17:42:17  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oh dear...perhaps a warning is needed for my other half's legs! :O

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  18:34:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, they are both perfect - the corns I mean!

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2011 :  09:33:15  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

Aww, they are both perfect - the corns I mean!

lol my other half was getting excited then!

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000