New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  02:07:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

This is my second playtime with him , both times he was as good as gold , i must say hes like a small child , into everything and likes to go where he wants to go! i think hes ace i snapped some pics too , not sure how to put the vids up as i dont have a youtube account

"whats occuring?"

"hes a sexy snake!"

My other half has been to glastonbury and so i got some quality time with the boy

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

markmifsud
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  08:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice pics, not sure what it is about laptops but mine are always looking at whats going on also

1.1.0 Pastal Ball
1.0.0 Normal Ball aged 7(ish)
0.1.0 Normal Ball aged 7(ish)

Bromley. SE London

Edited by - markmifsud on 27/06/2011 09:33:15
Go to Top of Page

BlueDragon
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
876 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  09:08:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe they can see lines moving over the screen, you know, like some people (including me) can see on a telly? Maybe it hypnotizes them in a way, or just looks weird to them!

...Or maybe they just like looking at themselves X )

Just me and my zoo.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  11:48:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's gorgeous! Definitely a a boa beau lol! Lovely pics - I must brush up my photographic skills, do envy people who can take stunning pics of their snakes.

Edited by - n/a on 27/06/2011 11:49:15
Go to Top of Page

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  12:55:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is one stunning snake. Everytime i look at these it makes me want to get a boa.

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  14:16:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hes great , more like a puppy . He just chlled on the sofa with me for about half an hour we watched a film for abit lol . The bonus is , hes not gona get too big either . Hes so different to handling corns and royals , he kinda just slow and relaxed , likes to go where he wants to go , and he lets u kno if he doesnt wanna go coz he hold on (tried to put him back to his viv , didnt happen ,so we sat and had another half hour of the film....) Ive waited two months for this little guy , loads of research and am chuffed . will keep adding pics as we go :)

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  18:52:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dex is awesome, such a lovely little Boa. They remind me of a nosey kitten, into everything and will hiss and let you know they aren't happy. Their faces also remind me of the Raptors (that aren't really Raptors) in Jurassic Park

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2011 :  20:28:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hehe! well i havent had him hiss yet , only that once during feeding , but ive lifted him out a few times and hes great! he def wanted to check everything out . tried going up by my shoulder , but i dont kno him well enough for that privlage yet , hes apparently been taken to lots of shows , but was never for sale , he was taken to show people his stock etc , so hes well behaved! i asked if all of them were this good and Gaz said that dexter is just VERY good! lol !

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000