Royal Python - General Keeping information
 Time to hide the royals.......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  21:34:47  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, so a few may know me. I have a difficult relationship with my needs for royals, and stopping my wife killing me (or my bank account) when she finds out I bought another....
Anyways, today I came home with a nice chunky 1.6kg lady and a 500g Jungle Royal, thank god the wife was out, I need to find a home for them in my office sharpish, or I'm doomed

reptiledanny
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2106 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  21:42:23  Show Profile  Click to see reptiledanny's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha well done karl, just shove them under the bed thats what i plan to do if i ever sneak a snake home and need to hide it from the parents
edit: forgot to add, next time shes out the house, we want pics

1.2 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

Edited by - reptiledanny on 06/07/2011 21:42:47
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Fully Grown Royal

United Kingdom
1007 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  21:54:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hehe! i wish i could get away with hiding a few new ones! my missus likes snakes but shes the voice of reason! so i get my fix from watching vids or trawling through the classified adds for snakes i cant buy lol . i show her a few and shes just goes "thats nice" and carries on doing what shes doing lol!

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  22:24:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah. Well. Hasn't your missus ever been on a bit of a spending spree and come home saying, 'I just had to have it/them'? We all have our weaknesses, and yours just happens to be snakes.

Also you could point out that these are an early birthday/Christmas present, and there's nothing you'd far rather have.

Also that they were an absolute bargain; if you hadn't bought them then and there, with the present vogue for royals, you could have ended up paying twice as much, because you really needed that breeding female and the jungle will create some great morphs and end up paying for itself. Dig out some really pricey ads for comparison.

I think she probably knows you so well that she won't really be surprised lol. Good luck!

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  23:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd go with the they were rescue snakes from the Gap Belt Factory, you just couldn't see them turned into a fashion accessory so you snuck in to Gap HQ through an air duct, abseiled down and scooped them up while the henchmen were looking at a Nuts magazine. Then escaped through a big window on a Harley as the building exploded.

Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  23:34:59  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, I have hidden the big female behind two small rubs up high, so that is hidden for a few weeks, and hidden the jungle in plain sight ;) I'm gonna see how long it takes to notice the difference between what was there (a stinking goddess) and the jungle female. Bet its there for ages.

If all fails I will just take her to schuh, works everytime :)

Go to Top of Page

Margwar
Yearling

United Kingdom
211 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  08:53:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so glad me and the OH share the passion for snakes.....

Go to Top of Page

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  11:24:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotabob

I'd go with the they were rescue snakes from the Gap Belt Factory, you just couldn't see them turned into a fashion accessory so you snuck in to Gap HQ through an air duct, abseiled down and scooped them up while the henchmen were looking at a Nuts magazine. Then escaped through a big window on a Harley as the building exploded.

love it

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  18:17:11  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
when you show a picture to ur missus and she says 'thats nice' buy it and if she questions it just say you said you liked it so i bought it for you :P

play dumb thats what they do when they go out shopping and buy a complete wardrobe, how the hell do you spend £100 in primark. youd think they have enought clothes haha. and shoes for that matter .

so play dumb its what they do haha

Edited by - heaton177 on 08/07/2011 18:22:35
Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  18:28:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by heaton177

how the hell do you spend £100 in primark

Impossible!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  18:30:31  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's getting hard for me to keep buying them too, the missus is putting her foot down since we got all the boa babies, as if I had a choice!

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

heaton177
Yearling

204 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  19:01:22  Show Profile  Click to see heaton177's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
exactly what i said lota

well you cant stop nature :) thats what i say.

im looking at buying another royal onli got 1 atm, but i would like a nice looking morph.
Go to Top of Page

karl
Fully Grown Royal

1069 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  22:44:42  Show Profile  Visit karl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, here is Sabine (Stigs girlfriend to be):
https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcdawson/Sabine#5627097308421579170
And the jungle, who is almost green in reality:
https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcdawson/Jungle#5626598817482638850

Sorry could link properly but posting from my phone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000