Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2011 :  03:40:20  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've suffered from depression and social anxiety for years, I know what it's like, sorry to hear about things with Victoria mate.
You've got my number and MSN, you know where I am if you need me!

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
Go to Top of Page

SaltyTurtle
Yearling

155 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2011 :  14:08:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chin up, Soldier!

Go to Top of Page

Dio
Yearling

United Kingdom
297 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  15:03:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm very sorry to here that Kelf. As my OH suffers from depression i know the strain it can have on a relationship. Atleast you have your snakes and a very supportive family to help you through this difficult time.

0.0.1 Royal Python (Dio)
0.1.0 Angora Cat (Blue)
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  23:59:51  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the support people.
I'm in scotland as we speak, doing okay but a tad lonely.
If anyone fancies a chat feel free to add my msn :) address is in my profile bio.

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:14:00  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Edinburgh zoo didnt have a reptile house, MADNESS

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:20:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No reptile house?? I'd have been like really disappointed!

I don't do msn but my email addy's in a hobbies section of my profile - feel free if you'd like to talk. Hope you're as well as possible, all the best!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:26:02  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was so dissapointed, apparently it got moved in 2006 to make room for something else. No idea where it got moved to but it's not on zoo grounds.

Thanks bats, off to yorkshire dales tomorrow, scotland was wet.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - I think you might find the dales even wetter but enjoy!

Give my regards to the clints and grikes ...

Go to Top of Page

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:48:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If your in Yorkshire and if you end up near Leeds there in a place called Tropical World, its been a while since I was there but they have reptiles, and a massive tropical fish setup and meercats I think. Might be worth a look, if anything its a nice little place and their butterfly house is immense.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:52:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And if you end up near Wakefield (though it's well out of your way from the dales) Chateau Bats is well worth a visit lol!

(Just give me 24 hours warning to clean the place up - the snakes and cats trays are immaculate but the rest of the place is ...ummm...trifle messy lol!)

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:56:17  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lol i'll bare that in mind :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  16:58:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You'd be welcome - I'm not social but I'd make an exception for a member of TRP lol

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  17:13:08  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know you like your privacy so I won't ruin it, I can only image the horrors in chateau bats you'd need to hide in order of my visit
:D

Besides I think i'd be dissapointed that you're actually in fact normal, I like the pretend you scream at strangers on the street and throw cats at people (kidding xD)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  17:20:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - no WAY do I throw cats at people!

As for screaming in the street, I leave that up to the 'respectable' neighbours who call ME a nutter lol. (Erm, sorry, long story there!)

LOL - I ain't normal, no way, but the house IS messy ...Pity you're not calling though - Ziska would have loved to meet you, I know ...(NO, Ziska, NOT to bite the nice gentleman!)

But the dales are a lot prettier than Snakey Wakey - envy you and hope you enjoy your hols!

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  17:25:06  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hehe thanks, i'd come if I could drive and prove to you that ziska is actually a kitten xD

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  17:45:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL - she's just my little nipper!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly