Impossible switch from mice to rats....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  16:02:43  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It took my little Mojave a whole 5 seconds to switch from mice to rats talk about a lazy little lady
Some pictures below.
Also got a video, but as my windows movie maker has decided to fail, I can't figure out how to put music over it, as people are annoyingly talking in the background

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.

Lotabob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
5008 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  18:43:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It does appear to be the best way, switch them early or dont ever put them on mice. Good stuff she took to the rats so easily, and wow she is a gorgeous little snake, love the high white/blushing on her.

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  18:54:56  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I love her patterning too, she is one of the most Mojave looking Mojaves I've ever seen I think.
Sounds a bit daft but a lot of them look so much like Normals.
And yeah, she will never be on mice in my care again, rats are so much better, plus she was due a bump up in size anyway so it all worked out perfect

Go to Top of Page

Hatchling

90 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  20:21:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics!

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2011 :  19:00:24  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, looking forward to weighing her and seeing what she's at after a nice rat

Go to Top of Page

Kelfezond
The bearded one

United Kingdom
4803 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2011 :  20:12:45  Show Profile  Visit Kelfezond's Homepage  Click to see Kelfezond's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A beautiful sight indeed my friend

\v/ Click me for Kelfezond Reptiles Facebook Page! \v/
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2011 :  20:14:02  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanking you Steve

Go to Top of Page

Royalbob
Royal Python Moderator

United Kingdom
1115 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  09:51:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She'll be piling on the weight in no time. How's your bee getting on? Hope she's doing great she was a true stunner.

1.0 Enchi butter
1.0 Enchi X Pastel
1.0 Fire het clown
1.0 Bumblebee
1.0 pinstripe

0.1 Enchi Fire
0.1 Pastel calico
0.1 Yellow belly Pinstripe
0.1 Lemon pastel poss het clown
0.1 Het clown
0.1 Yellow belly
0.1 Green Mojave
0.1 HC Albino
0.2 Normals

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  10:28:09  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics rats are better for sure :)

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  15:44:33  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Royalbob

She'll be piling on the weight in no time. How's your bee getting on? Hope she's doing great she was a true stunner.

Thanks Bob, yeah she's doing good, she is currently with Steve (kelfezond) and she really was something a bit special I think, I saw a couple similar at Donny, but nothing with as reduced pattern as her.

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  15:45:59  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tawfik47

Nice pics rats are better for sure :)

They are indeed she will be getting weighed tomorrow, so I will get a picture of two up of her tomorrow on the scales

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  16:01:38  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
awww she's soooo cute! i love it when they finish swallowing their rat and it looks like they're smiling in these sort of pics! :)

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

martinking6
Yearling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  16:11:08  Show Profile  Click to see martinking6's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Shes a stunner for sure

Martin

Got a lovely royal python called earl, a brazilian rainbow boa called zeus, a red tail cross boa constrictor called dorris and an albino burmese python called angel as well :-)
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  17:14:56  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Send Oh How Original a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I just changed them all, waters and papers/bark, and she looked happy and digested, so decided to weigh her now, and she is 113g

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000