Some pics of Blitz and his clean viv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  19:30:46  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yesterday i cleaned Blitz's viv, and i think i've found poo but i'm not sure since i don't know how it looks like !!
is it possible ? it's just 2 weeks after the first feeding ?!

anyway, here are some pics.

forget to tell u he shed again

1.0.0 Common Boa - Revo CB13

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  19:46:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like he's in good working order, bless! Here is a vid I found ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euqBBwVukY0&feature=related

When they go they sure go!

ps He's looking really really well and the shed and setup look good too.

Edited by - n/a on 19/09/2011 19:53:41
Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  22:57:48  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
awww he's looking great :D

and BATS - thats one massive log!! it's like another snake in there haha!!

0.0.1 Carolina Corn Snake- Sanchez
0.0.1 Anery Corn Snake- Betty
1.0.0 Normal Royal Python - Chancho

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  09:21:46  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank u BATS, I'm really doing my best ... hope he will gain some weight soon
And absolutely that is not what i found in the viv .... the thing in the youtube vid is massive here is a pic of what i found

I had a royal python (Blitz) for two years for those who are wondering what I'm doing here with my boa :D
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  09:24:33  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mystra

Thank u mystra :)

Go to Top of Page

Lorraine
Yearling

United Kingdom
480 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  10:47:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like poo to me. Oscar's aren't big either but they're a bit blacker than yours.

1.0.0 CB11 Normal Royal, Oscar.
1.0.0 German Shepherd, Bailey.

Still lots to learn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  11:10:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I think he's taken a dump while shedding - was it mixed up with the shed? He'd only had one hammy when he did that - wait till after another few hammys, and that's what you'll find ...oh boy they must be relieved after producing something like that!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  11:14:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

LOL - Shahi's produced a few like that for me now - once I looked in a hide and thought it WAS him! And Surahi's are even bigger ...makes them easy to find, a relief after tracking down the little budgie-turds of tiny corns.

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  11:45:14  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:

LOL - Shahi's produced a few like that for me now - once I looked in a hide and thought it WAS him! And Surahi's are even bigger ...makes them easy to find, a relief after tracking down the little budgie-turds of tiny corns.

haha that's true, takes forever to find baby corn poo... once Betty managed to hide some for a week in a massive pile of aspen - i wondered why it stank so much but i couldn't find it anywhere despite really trawling through her rub for it and then i finally found it (and felt so guilty! :( )

the people i most feel for though - has to be the burm and retic owners - i've heard they could make an elephant blush in terms of poo size!!!

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  12:15:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

haha that's true, takes forever to find baby corn poo... once Betty managed to hide some for a week in a massive pile of aspen - i wondered why it stank so much but i couldn't find it anywhere despite really trawling through her rub for it and then i finally found it (and felt so guilty! :( )

the people i most feel for though - has to be the burm and retic owners - i've heard they could make an elephant blush in terms of poo size!!!

Oh boy you're not kidding ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDMqtsRLaCI

you know you can find ANYTHING on youtube ... Erm, not for the nervous or queasy ...

you know when I first started with snakes I never even THOUGHT about what might emerge from their back ends ...

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  12:29:31  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lorraine

Looks like poo to me. Oscar's aren't big either but they're a bit blacker than yours.

it is black, but it has some white hair or something like that on it !!

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  12:33:37  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes, I think he's taken a dump while shedding - was it mixed up with the shed?

Yes, it is shed, but the strange thing that it was mixed with his head shed (eye caps ) not with his end shed !! and there's little hair on it ?!! any ideas what it could be ?

Go to Top of Page

mystra
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  12:43:59  Show Profile  Visit mystra's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tawfik47

quote:

Yes, I think he's taken a dump while shedding - was it mixed up with the shed?

Yes, it is shed, but the strange thing that it was mixed with his head shed (eye caps ) not with his end shed !! and there's little hair on it ?!! any ideas what it could be ?

sounds like he left pooping til he was nearly out of his actual shed, instant poop-scoop :D

hairs will just be undigested hairs from Mr Hammy - i don't think fur digests well so furry bits of poo is normal...well as normal as it can be haha!

SE London - Canada Water
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  13:02:53  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is a close look.

Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  13:05:02  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ahaa, i see now, thanks for the explanation mystra

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

7384 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  13:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, as Mystra says ...fur is a bit like roughage. I've found impacted fur, and even some skin or a tail (it wasn't a regurge; it was all mixed up with faeces.) Sounds like he's definitely in good working order lol.

Go to Top of Page

boomslang
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2025 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2011 :  18:01:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool pictures,he looks great,as for the other thing.Looks like furry poo hehe

1.0.0 pinstripe Royal Python
1.0.0 Bumblebee Royal Python
1.0.0 Normal corn
1.0.0 Extreme red Hognose
0.1.0 Extreme red tiger Hognose
1.1.0 yemen chameleons
1.0.0 Piebald yemen
1.0.0 Tamatave panther
1.0.0 Quadricornis
Go to Top of Page

Evolution Morphs
Old Royal - I Post too much!

United Kingdom
2265 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2011 :  11:00:00  Show Profile  Visit Evolution Morphs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice set up buddy

now on facebook

Royal Pythons
http://www.facebook.com/EvolutionMorphs

Western Hognose
Go to Top of Page

Tawfik47
Fully Grown Royal

Czech Republic
1584 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2011 :  12:37:32  Show Profile  Click to see Tawfik47's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh!! thank God it's not a regurge, thanks for putting my mind in rest BATS :)

Thanks boomslang and D3lboys-Morphs

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Royal Python Forum © THEROYALPYTHON.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000